Through Thick & Thin

As Michelle wheeled me out of the hospital my mind was latched on to Leah. When? When was she going to to talk to me. While I was thinking about Leah, Michelle's hand touched my shoulder reassuringly. "We'll get through it Summer. We will." She assured. I looked into her eyes doubtfully and she just smiled. Her smile reminded me of being happy, being happy reminded of my friends, my friends reminded me of Leah. Chase had caused all this and even though one of my eyes are injured I still will make him pay.

As my mum pulled my blanket and turned my light off I was thinking of how I could make Chasen pay. "Goodnight, sweetie. Sweet dreams." Mum whispered. "Huh? Wha? Right. Night mom.'' I stuttered. I watched the bottom gap of my door and still saw my mum's slippers. I waited for her to go and when she did, I tiptoed into Bill's (our own scientist) room. I grabbed an explosive and hopped into my Lamborghini. I flicked on the lights and started driving to Chasen's house. Yup. His pale concrete house shivered in the moonlight.

I climbed onto the roof of the neighbour and lighted my explosive. No signs of movement. Interesting. I was about to throw the explosive when a hand covered my face. Chase. I spin my leg around to kick his crotch and he screams in pain. He kicks my stomach and I run on to the edge of the roof and flick the little tiles on him. He grabs a pistol and points it on me. I'm a goner. Just then I hear another gun click. I turn around to see Nate. Chasen's attention turns to him. They kick, punch, tackle and wrestle each other.

"Give me the gun, you little cunt!" Chase grunts. Nate hands him the gun. ''No! Nate! Don't!'' I cried. Chase picks up the gun and points it at Nate. The gun clicks. My eyes close, but there is no explosion. Nate chuckles and reveals the bullets in his palm. Chases face falls. Nate grabs another gun from his behind and shoots Chase. "Have fun, little bastard. " Nate chuckles. I jump down and hug Nate. He strokes my hair, "Michelle had a feeling you would do this, you little fighter." Nate laughs. He drives me home many nights and day by day, my eye gets better.

"And hello Summer!" Nate laughs as he peels off my patch. "Looks like my pirate side is gone." I giggle. Michelle smiles and hugs me. "I'm sorry." I say and she mouths its fine. I love Michelle but I'm pretty sure Leah doesn't. Words out Lachaln is single, meaning Leah and Lachlan are through. I shake my head and we all head home. "Soo? Raising Helen?" Michelle asks. I nod and head to go get some snacks. Having two eyes are great. We head upstairs and plant ourselves on the beanbags. "This is the life!" Nate chuckles. In the middle of the movie, the doorbell rings.

"I'll go get it!'' I assured as my friends looked drawn to the movie. I open the door to see Lachlan. Isn't that strange. "Truce?" He pleaded. I nodded and we hug. "Come on in." I welcomed. At first Nate acts all angry but in a while he loosens up. Evan and Richelle come out of their rooms and they both start chatting. Evan starts talking to Michelle and Richlle starts talking to Lachlan. I have a good feeling about this one.

The awkwardness is gone and chattiness is finally here. We watch a horror movie and we all hold the guys shoulders. Me on Nate's. Richelle's on Lachlan and Michelle on Evan. I check their Facebook statuses and they all say they are in a relationship. Wow that was quick! Just then the doorbell rings. Leah maybe? Nate goes to get the door and I go with him.

Instead a man similar looking to Chase is there. "I'm Hudson Johnson. Summer's boyfriend?" Hudson says. No he's not. He's Chasen's brother. Nate glares at me and walks away. My life was perfect.

Comment if you ship Hudson and Summer. Love y'alls!
x