After A Rain Comes A Rainbow

Someone comes swimming after me. "It's a girl! Yes she has a pulse but very critical." He grabs me and swims back to shore. His lips pressed onto mine each with a pause. Finally, I cough out salty water and sand. "W-a-a-a-t-t-t-e-r." I wheeze. He chuckles and hands me a bottle. "Slowly. Now, why did you do that?" He sighs. "I don't know. I have no reason to live. No one loves me." I sigh. "Nate Lincolns. You must be Summer Mia Gracie. " Nate says as his brow narrow.

I get up and squeeze all my clothes dry. "Summer, I'd like to buy you a coffee. You're a very pretty girl and I admire your humbleness." He pleads. "Is this a date?" I ask awkwardly. "Yeah. So Summer Mia Gracie, will you go on a date with me? At the Love Cage next week?" Nate asks. "Sure, why not." I chuckle. He fist bumps the air and walks away. I laugh, Nate has blue ocean eyes and a light beard. He has brushed brown hair and his smiles could blind you. Like they say, after a rain comes a rainbow.

A few days past by and I completely ignore Richelle. I can't believe I didn't even go through the reminiscing stage of a break up. I saw Chase going into her room and giggles and smooches vibrated on the walls. Puke. I step out of my room and stick my foot out. At the same time, Chase comes out and trips. "What the heck." He groans, I glare at him and flick my hair.

"You know Chase, if you want to get a girl you might wanna change your pick up lines. Just a suggestion." I chuckle as I step over him. But it still hurts, the next day I hear screaming in the other room. I told you, Richelle's a player. I put on a sundress and start walking to Love Cage. I see Nate in a checkered shirt with dark jeans. I wave and he hugs me. "Hey! Thanks for coming." Nate mumbles awkwardly. We sit down and order our meals. We talked about everything, when suddenly the bill comes. "Um, I can pay." I mutter. "No I'm not gonna let you pay! I invited you out here so I have to pay." Nate reasons and pulls out his wallet. We walk through the beach, "soo. Are we official? Can I call you my girlfriend?" He asks. I kiss him and his eyes widen. "Yeah. Here's my number, 0456 783 888 so call me maybe." I giggle flirtatiously.

I run away and turn back to see him in awe. I'm about to go into my house when I see arrows leading somewhere. Wha? I follow the roses and see Chase lighting the candles. "Chase?" I ask. "Heya. Hope you didn't mind! I want to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Girlfriend? No way Chasen! You're too good for me. I see, Richelle and you didn't work huh?" I sneer. "Hun, let's not do this. C'mon." He pleads. "Chase. You broke my heart! I still haven't gotten over the fact that you still did it with her after you saw me. I can't even remember what I saw in you. 28 exes? You're just like Richelle. You only want action, you don't want anything else!" I choked. I threw the table and spat out the candles and teared the paper heart.

"Well, you don't have anyone else. Plus I told Leah. " He chuckles. My heart sinks, but I can't let him see me squirm. "Newsflash: I do." I spat back at him. He's such a two faced person. The more time I spent with him, the more the truths came out. He could never ever go through what I have done.

I call Leah but she's not talking to me. I give her a voice mail.
"Leah? I'm sorry it wasn't anything, really! Just wanted to tell you, I'm sor-" a white cloth is stuffed in my mouth and I get knocked out.

Messages are left on my phone unattended.
These are the texts
Michelle: Hey Summer! I'm sorry about everything...
Nate: Baby, are you alright? You're not picking up.
Chase: Whatever
Leah: If it was nothing why didn't you tell me?!

Sorry guys about the short chapter! I promise the next chapter will be long. Definitely. Follow angelic_booknerd25 , midnightsparkling and StarDreams8!

Book Of The Week: Teared Apart by StarDreams8. Teared Apart is a must read! #bookalicious #pro #op