Should I? Should I not?

I perch up from the bed and I hear Lachlan coming upstairs. "Hey Summer! Hope you didn't mind me last night, you looked cold so I let you stay here." He lies. "I see. That totally happened. You raped me. I told you I didn't love you anymore and you still came! I don't love you! I love Chase!" I screamed angrily. "Hey. Hey. I'm sorry but I can't resist you." He purrs. "Don't try that crap on me! It's never gonna happen" I snap flicking away his assuring hand. He pins my arms onto the bed and smashes his lips on mine, biting on it hard. "You're mine. Whether you like it or not!" He chuckled as he bit my arm. I punch him in the nose, "Kiss my butt!"

I storm off. Should I tell Leah? I stare at her in my contacts. No. No. Just then my phone rings.

"Hey Sums. Leah told me we're having a movie night with her. See you at 4?" Chase says. "S-uRe." I mutter and end the call. My back leans against the wall and I run. That's all I can do. Run away from everything. Chase picks me up and we head to Leah's house.

"Hey. Hey. Hey!" She exclaims.
"So pitch perfect or something borrowed? "Something borrowed!" Chase says. "Yes!" Leah skips as she inserts the CD. We laugh and cry, but I realise something. This is just like Chase, Lachlan and me. I shook my head and stare at the ground. "You okay?" Leah asks. "Yeah." I reassure myself. I am right? Right? "Crap! Chase we gotta go to our photo shoot!" I say remembering. He jumps up and says that Leah and Lachlan can come. Oh no, here we go again. "Hey Summer? Everything alright?" Leah asks. I nod. NO, I MEAN I KISSED YOUR BOYFRIEND, HE RAPED ME. I CANT TELL HER ALL OF THIS. THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID. ME THINKING THAT LACHLAN AND I COULD BE TOGETHER WAS PLAIN STUPID. I, I, I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH!

We start to drive there. Leah and I at the back and Lachlan and Chase in the front. His green eyes from the mirror concentrate on me. I ignore it and chatter with Leah. But there's a lump in my throat that won't go away. Everytime I try to gulp it away it gets bigger. It's just like the urge of me trying to tell Leah what happened. We've been friends for 15 years, she'll believe me and blame Lachlan. Right? Right? But I don't wanna break another heart. I mean, this wasn't what I wanted at the start.