All Part Of The Plan

I'm woken by the TV in the corner. My arms are tied and I see a few figures. Chase? Mackenzie and some othe- Richelle!
"Look she's awake." Chase points. "Well, well, well. Summer the richest teen. I found out in the photo shoot when Amory put it up on the Internet. Your parents are rich, s-" Mackenzie was cut off. "You're holding me for ransom?" I interrogate. "Clever girl. Yes, you can never go wrong with the classics." She laughs. "You know why? You took my spotlight. For years I have trained to be top model but you stole my opportunity. Just like that, I was furious but this handsome man helped me. I knew you looked familiar so I asked your ex to help me." She cackled.

"Chase! You-you you!" I stammer. "Shut up." She says as she turns around and slaps me. Tears gleamed in my eyes, she clicks her fingers and Chase kicks me in the ribs. He punches me, Chase chews on my lip and takes my clothes off. "Chase! Don't. I thought we were going on a date. Not hurting my cousin!" Richelle cries. He slaps her and she runs. He thrashes his lips on mine as I try and push him off. He turns on the news and I see Nate really angry and Leah showing her voicemail. "This is Summer's boyfriend Nate Lincolns. Her best friend Leah and her parents." The news reporter booms. "Nate looks like a pussy. I'm much better. " Chase grumbles. I see Richelle sneaking up with a white cloth and shoves it in his mouth.

She does the same to Mackenzie and sneaks up to me. She uses her sharp nails to unravel the knots. "I called Nate, he's coming. Don't worry. I had nothing to do with this. " she cries and I nod. "Sums! Are you okay?" Nate asks as he hugs me and carries me to his car. I nod and Richelle hops in and starts talking. "They won't last long, in a few minutes they'll wake up. I honestly thought we were going on a date. I knew I couldn't trust him." Nate nods and kisses my forehead. "Leah told me you slept with her boyfriend.." He mumbles. "He raped me and Chase, my ex did the same thing to me last night in the cell tower. I was scared." I stutter.

"We'll be home in no time. Don't worry. " Nate cooes when suddenly a loud bang echoes in my ear. "What th-" another bang crashes in the window. Then tiny pellets shower around us, one manages to hit Richelle in the cheek. Blood oozes out of her wound. Nate turns around, slow enough for a bullet to hit his face. " Chase is behind us." He says impatiently. He turns the car around and starts driving towards them. Their blue and white car falls over into the creek and explodes. They're dead. Chase won't bother me anymore.I can feel the heat on my face, Nate's wound isn't going very well the blood is running quickly and his face is going pale.

He stops the car so I can drive. I put both my hands on the wheel and start driving. It's all my fault. Tears leaked down my face, they thought I was traumatised but I wasn't. I drive into my home and they stumble into my room. "Frank? Frank? I need help." I holler. In a flash a tiny figure comes and starts plastering their wounds. "We'll get a spare bed and move it in for Nate." Mom offers. I nod and four servants walk in to position the bed, Nate lays there helplessly. "I'm sorry Nate. So sorry. " I whispered as tears ran down my face. He leaned in and wiped my tears away. "It's okay." He cooed and kissed me. The moment was cut short as Emily and Alex came in.

"Hey, I heard about the ransom. You okay? We were worried sick about you!" Alex and Emily chorused. I nodded and they hugged me tightly. "Soo. You gonna introduce us to your new boyfriend?." Alex teased. Nate's cheeks blushed scarlet and his eyes darted to mine. "I'm Nate. I saved her from committing suicide. She jumped in the water and I performed mouth to mouth on her. " Nate mumbles. "What? Sums? You, never told us. What happened?" Emily stuttered. "I saw Chase and Richelle having sex. Not once but three times. I couldn't take it and the thought that he didn't care really got to me." I murmured.

"Aww. Sums, how about a chick flick? The boys can play soccer outside." Emily questions. I nod and the boys head outside. I wait for her to plop in a CD but instead she jogs down the spiralled stairs. She comes back with popcorn, ice cream, juice, candy, instant noodles and chips.

"Soo. Venting time!" She giggles. I sigh. "It all started when Chase set eyes on Richelle. At the party he was drinking a lot of beers and I went to play twister with Leah. I lost, and went to find Chase for the next game but I had to pee. I went into a spare room and heard kisses. Clothes were thrown everywhere when suddenly I find out Chase is doing it with Richelle. He sees me and shrugs. I can't remember much but I tied myself onto a rock and jumped in the water. Then Nate came in. Oh, one more detail, Chase was part of the ransom. He planned 95 percent of it. He helped Mackenzie, a model who was jealous of the photo shoot. I've been used, Ems. I've been used." I cried. She hugs me affectionately and finally, we watch a movie.

"Ems, I'm gonna go yeah?" Alex whispers. "See ya, Lexie." Emily purrs. Nate pecks me on my cheek and leaves. We watch both of them getting into seperate cars and heading off. After we watch another movie and eat all the snacks we head to bed. "Guess what? I'm living with you. I'm soooo excited!" Emily giggles. We sleep for a long time and all that time I think of Leah. She's been giving me cold shoulders and she's still angry at me. She has every right to be, I guess. Then suddenly, Emily's phone rings. "Probably a telemarketer." I groan. She nods and doesn't pick up. It rings again and again. "Dang, this telemarketer must be pretty desperate. Just pick up, Ems." I yawn. She giggles and picks up. Her smile instantly fades. "What? Where is he now? Thimbleton Hospital? Okay, I'm coming." She shrieked.

"What happened?" I asked. "Alex has been in a car crash. He's in hospital. I need to go. Can you come with me?" She cried. She opened my bedroom door and I pulled her back. "You can't go to a hospital in a nightie. Get dressed. And we can hop in the Lamborghini." I say firmly. She sighs and puts on some chocolate tights, a striped tee topped over by a white trench coat. I pull on some black skinny jeans, a stylish blouse and topped over by a green parka. "Ems, everything's gonna be alright, okay." I assure her as I tie my combat boots.

We hop in the car and start driving to the hospital. Sadness is filling the atmosphere. I pull up to the hospital and we both run to the room, they said he was in. I see a mask attached on Alex's mouth and a bag of blood dripping into his body. Emily suddenly melts into tears. A doctor grabs his jumpstarters pressing his chest each time with more force. Alex's body flops helplessly. At one point, the doctor cocks an eyebrow as he listens to his heartbeat. I hold my breath in anticipation, but then the heart rate descends and Emily starts crying.

The doctor walks out to Emily and shakes his head. "I'm sorry." He says. Emily shakes her head and walks into the room. "Alex, I love you. I'll never want to fall in love again." She sobbed. She had lost her boyfriend and I had lost my best friend. Tears ran down my face as my fingers crawled onto his face. I ran out onto the scene to see Alex's car perfectly clean with no signs of scratches. This wasn't accidental. Someone had planned to kill Alex.

Sorry about the wait guys! I just had no time to write it!
Song of the week: A Million Lives
Book of the week: Teared Apart (it's tooooo gud.) by StarDreams8