Once upon a time

I get dressed and Chase picks me up. "Hey! What's wrong babe?." He asks curiously. I just shake my head and his fingers crawl into my hand. We arrive at his home when I recognise an old friend of mine. Michelle. When we were little Michelle and I were friends but one day when I went to get some biscuits I saw her stealing some of my jewellery. And all my jewellery were real. The day before, I heard her tell her mother that she was annoyed of how she had to play with me. Her mother said just a few more days and they could be rich.? I was puzzled.
Anyways I hopped out of the car with Chase in my arms. I was starting to have feelings for him. "Sums. Chase. Hey! C'mon. Let's go up in my room" Leah giggles. We follow her up there but I got dragged down. My face meets Michelle's.

"Hey stranger. Still got any more rings left? " She chuckles slightly. "How about you go find your friends and hangout with them? Oh wait. You don't have any friends because of the little bitch you are.'' I reply back. Her face scrunches up and she mopes away. "Whatever. I'm gonna get you back. One day" She purrs.

Just then I get a text from my mom.
Hey hunny buns. Guess what? I bumped into the famous director of Twilight. Amory Skye Kendall! She saw your picture and recognised you immediately. She says she wants you and Chase to star in a photo shoot for her new series Stolen. xoxo
Awesome! I couldn't wait to tell Chasen! Just then I'm grabbed by my arm. "Listen Summer. I know you love me. Admit it. If you don't I will. Summer, I chose the wrong girl. I want you." Lachlan's lips touched mine. His grip on my waist tightens and my arms are wrapped around his neck. He closes the door but I back away. "What's wrong? Did I something wrong?" He asks solemnly. "Lachlan, I have feelings for someone else. I don't love you. I'm sorry." And I leave him there like an idiot.

A few hours pass by and Lachlan laughs along with me as if nothing ever happened. Leah's arms spread across his chest. He hands me a drink and I drink it. That time I was tired and didn't think. Minutes passed and I was knocked out on his bed. I can't remember what happened, but Lachlan was kissing me and he was doing other things to me. I woke up with a blanket covering me. What happened? I didn't love Lachlan anymore. I love Chase.