Promise Me (END)

The next day we wake up to Nate's phone ringing. He turns his phone off and yawns. "What do you want to do today?" He yawns tiredly. "How about camping?" I quip. "Awesome! Let's go, we can grab Kreamy Krunchies on the way." Nate adds in. I put on a warm sundress with hearts on it and some crystal flats. Nate puts on his checkered shirt and some black shorts. We both head out the door and hop in to the minivan.

I turn on the radio and our song is playing.
You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
"Awesome duet boo! Want a chocolate fudge cone?" He hums as he stops at Kreamy Krunchies. I nod and he buys two cones for us to eat. By the time we arrive at the site, it's sunset and I yawn. "Leave the man to do all the work huh?" Nate teases me. "Um. Excuse me but being pretty is hard work!" I tease back and he sticks his tongue at me playfully. We hop into the tent and lay down watching the stars.

"Summer? Can you stand up for a second?" Nate asks me.
"What? Why, I'm too tired." I groan back.
"Just do it please," he pleads.
I stand up reluctantly and he stands up too.

He bends down on one knee and opens a box with a golden band with a white crystal in the middle.
"Summer Mia Gracie? Will you marry me?" Nate asks.
"Yes!" I exclaimed as tears run down my cheeks. "Promise me that you'll be mine Summer! Promise me." Nate pleads.
"I promise, I promise." I cry happily.

After we got engaged, we got married and everything turned out well. After Nate and I got married everyone else did too. Evan and Michelle are respected doctors and have a little daughter Hailey. Lachlan and Richelle are married and they have three children, Sammy, Melanie and Aaron. And Nate and I? Well we are pregnant with our first child. A boy and we are deciding to call him Damien. And Leah is going to be their Auntie. Yes, we made up and we're stronger than ever. Life is finally good.