Chase?

I woke up, I was in the hospital. I sighed. It was just a dream. I pick up my phone and dial a few keys.
"Hello?"
"Hey Chase! I called you-"
"Because you missed me?"
"Yes and I'm scared. I wanna go home"
"Hun. Just for one more day, just don't do anything stupid okay?"
"Okay. Love you." I say and I end the call. The next day Chase arrives and takes me home. "Hey. Your mom said that your cousins are coming today." He says. "Oh no." I groan. I repeat my story and he chuckles. "Summer Mia Gracie! You'll be the death of me" he sighs. When we hit my house, heavy metal music vibrates. "What the -" Chase yells. I mouth Richelle. He nods and he grabs me into my room. His swings me around, and locks the door.

"Summer? I love you." He sighed happily. " I love you too." I whispered. My lips were attached to his and his grip was tightening on my waist. His hand was snaking around my shirt but I reject him. "I get it. How about we play some video games?" He perks up. I nod and we crash on the pillows. When suddenly, "SUMMER. MEET YOUR NEW COUSIN EMILY." Aunt Lily hollers. I was confused. I galloped down the stairs, to see a girl about my age with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hi?" I say. "Come follow me. You're not like your sister right?" I ask cautiously. She shakes her head and giggles. "Richelle said she, she likes your boyfriend. Chese?" She stammers. "Chase. Chasen Tyler Johnson." Chase quips. "Let's watch a movie." I say. "C'mon I was about to win!!" Chase cries.

I giggle and shove him lightly. "If you're not like you sister. I'll find you someone special." I wink. When suddenly I have a flashback. My old elementary friend. Alex Keaton. "I've got it! My old friend Alex Keaton." I scroll down my Facebook page and find him. "Wow! Hook me up" she giggles. "Alrighty. Lemme call him." I say going to my balcony.
"Hello?" He asks.
"Hey stranger! Remember me? Summer?"
"Sums! Oh my god. Crap it's been a long time alright. You got yourself someone? I haven't."
"Yeah. Chasen Tyler Johnson. Well Alex I've got you someone. Emily Richton. "
"Sweet! Wait Chasen Tyler Johnson? He's my best mate. Anyways I'll head up there! See you soon!"

Yup, I can help other people but not Leah. "Yes! He's coming alright!" I chuckle. Emily fist bumps the air. YESS!" She exclaims. We all got shushed by Chase and we watched the movie and fell asleep. Then in the middle of the night Richelle creeps in trying to get a good look of Chase. "Get out you slug." I say with my eyes closed. "What? How did yo-" she gets cut off. "Wormbushes like you can be heard from China. Now get out." I scream.

Richelle is the type of women that goes through boyfriends like clothes. New one every two days. She has the looks to attract you but once you get to know her, she breaks up with you. She has brown hair and pink streaks. Her rosy cheeks look fake and her lips are ten times too big for her. She has a slim body and shows a lot of skin. There could be trouble on the road if she stays.