Couldn't Get Any Sweeter

I wake up with Emily's feet on my face and Chase's mouth on my foot. I shake them off and they both moan. "Emily? Hello?" I yawn. My phone vibrates and its Alex saying he's coming. "Emily! Wake up! Alex is coming!!!!" I say. She sits bolt up and yawns. "I need a makeover though. I can't be looking like this." She reasons. I nod and pull her into my room-sized closet. "First makeup. Nothing too heavy otherwise you'll become like your slug of a sister. Next, hair. Your hair is nice and your face is round. Curls! You need curls. Next, clothes! This and this. Yup this looks nice!" I babble.

"Next! Personality. You need a nickname! How about Ems? Yes. Next! Have character. Act slick and cute!" I babble. She nods. "Give him a nickname! Al? Mm, no. How about Lexie or Lex? Yes!" I exclaim and she just smiles. "Am I done?" She chuckles and I nod. "Let's go greet him! He's waiting at Love Cage. That's romantic!" I tease and she shoves me lightly. Just then we see a tanned figure. He has bright ivory eyes and he's quite tall. "He's perfect!" She whispers. I wave at him and he smiles. "Summer! Is this Emily? She's pretty! Hi! I'm Alex Keaton!" He says offering his hand, she takes it and they walk into the cáfe, laughing.

I sigh, I can already see Emily walking down the aisle in the future. Just then I get a text from Michelle.
Hey Sums, I'm sorry I've been so mean. Can we talk?
No way! First you tell dirty secrets and you're sorry? Michelle! I really hate this girl! I stomp to my room to see Richelle looking at my computer. "Richelle! What the heck are you doing here?" I shout. "Geez. Just looking at Chasen. Nice name for a bad boy. Too bad you're not a bad girl yourself. I'll be perfect with him, so step aside." She purrs jealousy. I smirk and shove her off my chair and her red fingernails dig into my cheeks.

Chase walks in with a rose and looks surprised. Right, I just remembered today's Valentines Day. "Girls! Get off each other! Babe are you okay?" He asks as he rips us apart. Richelle scrunches her face up and plucks the rose away from his hand. "Thanks Chase." She says as she skips through the door. "What th-" He says. "We had a fight. She said you and her are gonna be an item. Tell me that's never gonna happen." I say tiredly. He ropes me into his arm and whispers, "of course not. You're the one. The only one."

I smile and kiss his neck. "By the way, Lachs and Leah had a fight but are still solid. They're celebrating their one month anniversary and we're invited. Friday night. I'll pick you up, also Alex and Ems can come if they tie the knot. Richelle and Evan are also coming.." He mumbles. I sigh and he laughs, his cheeks automantically brightening. "One on one football?" I ask. "You betcha!" He says as he grabs my football and heads out the door. I shake my head and follow him.

"Okay, okay. You win Hun, but biting is not allowed in football!" He chuckles. "So is spitting." I reply and he hugs me, showering me with all his sweat. "I love you Summer Mia Gracie and don't you ever forget that." He whispers as he kisses me on the grassy lawn. "I love you too." I whisper back. His lips let go and his arms pinch my sides. "Chase! Oh my god. Stop! Stop! Stop! You're so mean!" I laugh. He stops and carries me into my room.

My phone alerts with a notification. Emily Richton is in a relationship with Alex Keaton. Their status smacks Chase in the face. "Whoa. Since when did Alex get a ladybug. Especially your cuz." He questions and I tell him how it all began. "Summer, you really are a matchmaker." He chuckles. Emily walks in with a happy Alex by her side.

"Hey man! Been a long time! This your ladybug? Used to be my best mate!" Alex bubbles. "Congratulations guys. For Emily and Alex!" I cheer and Emily blushes. "Movie? How about Bridesmaids? The boys can play PlayStation 4!" Emily says, suddenly perking up from her embarrasment. They both shrug and hit the couch, while we sit on the bed. When suddenly Richelle walks in with her phone in her hand. "EMILY RICHTON! YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND. IM SO TELLING MUM!" She screams and Emily blushes. "M-U-M Ems has got a boyfriend! And she's younger than me!!!" She dobs. Aunt Lily shrugs and continues to drink her tea and watch her operas. Richelle looks embarrassed and scurries back into her room.

"I'm gonna head home. See ya Ems." He says as he kisses her forehead. "Yeah, me too. Wanna drive home?" Chase offers as he hugs me. He nods and they both head home. "So. Tell me every grisly detail." I squeal and she rolls her eyes.

"Well, we were sipping on coffee, when suddenly the bill comes. I reach for my bag and he stops me, his eyes are staring at me and of course, I blush! He offers to pay the bill and I smile. We walk through Huggy Bear Parks, where he buys me a sundae with a love heart on it. I start to suck on it, but at the bottom it has a cookie that says. Will you be my girlfriend and obviously I say yes. He kisses me on the lips and I was a little taken back but it was awesome! Thanks Sums!" She finishes and gives me a hug.

The way she said his eyes were staring at mine, reminded me of Lachlan and I. I shook my head. Don't think about the past Summer. Don't. "Oh. Leah and Lachlan, my friends, invited your siblings and Alex to a party. Just come." I bubble and she nods happily. "I wish I could live here! You're a better sister than Richelle. Mom doesn't care anyways." She sighs. "Ask her then." I quip and she nods. We go to sleep and I have a nightmare. I go to tell Leah and she grabs a knife and kills herself. I try to save her but she just glared at me and dies. Hopefully that doesn't actually happen when I tell her. I will tell her though, right?