Sacrificial

''Awesome! Thanks Sunshine!' He chuckles slightly as he hugs me. I sigh happily. ''Soo.. What are you planning to do?'' I mumble as I wipe my disappointment. He said he'll text me later and he grabs my hand and pulls me to the bus. ''Why don't you just come to house. Talk in person.'' I reason. He shrugs and walks to a seat alone, whereas I sit next to Leah. I grumble to myself and walk to my classes.

Why does this happen every time? I sigh sadly.
"Algebra and Ratios are hard are they Summer Mia Gracie? Well if you listened you might've understood it. '' Mr Hemsworth muttered angrily.

''Well, I'm sorry you put sleeping gas in this classroom'' I mumble angrily as i bury my head in maths. Finally the day comes to an end and I skip to my house jangling the keys into my house. ''MOM! I'M HOME. BY THE WAY LACHLAN'S COMING.'' I holler grumpily.

''IS HE STAYING FOR DINNER? ASK HIM.'' My mom hollers back. I glance on my phone and press a few keys.

Hey Lachs R U staying for dinner @ my house? My phone rings before i put it down. You bet! See you there! :D

A smiley face emoji? Is that emoticon for best friends or.... I shook my head. Why is he making me so cray? I apply some powder to my face and lengthen my lashes. I jump out of my uniform and slip into VERY high waist shorts and a tank top. Maybe. Just maybe he'll fall for me. The bell rings bringing me back to the world. I glance at the mirror and open the door.

''Hey Sums! Thanks for inviting me!! I REALLY need your help. After, I can help find you a date as well. So you're not a third wheel'' He chuckles slightly and shrugs.

But I don't want another date I want YOU. Instead of complaining I let out a slight giggle and nod. I grab his hand and lead him to my room.

''Soo?.. I need help.'' He admits as he rubs his hands together as if making a fire.

''What do you want to do for her? If it's a romantic gesture I mean you could always take her to O's I mean she ABSOLUTELY loves that place.'' I lie through my teeth. He shrugs and smiles. ''Or.. You could take her to the beach?. Yes. Yes. DEFINITELY take her to the beach. Ask her there.'' I smile.

''Okay.'' He smiles, I swear I'm locked in his handsome gaze.

''I'm. I'm gonna get some juice. Orange?'' I stutter. ''Like always.'' He replies.

I load up the food tray with bananas and juice, I slowly juggle the elements to the door when he opens it. It scared me, making the banana on the tray fall. I slip on it and fall onto Lachlan. My chest is on top of his chest. He's thinking the same thing as me. He tucks a strand of blonde hair into my ear and his warm lips touches mine. He then stops. ''I.I. I CAN'T.'' He says and walks away.

''Chase. Chase for your date.So you're not a third wheel" He says as he storms off. This was a moment, and I'm going to keep pushing him until he admits that he loves me.