Chapter 13

Izuku's pov

Izuku's pov

My alarm screams at me, and I scramble quicker than I ever have to shut it off.

Oh god. Please don't be awake.

I turn over silently to see her peaceful expression as she sleeps in my bed. I let out a quiet breath of relief, and slowly stand from the makeshift palette on the floor.

Ok we're good.

I shuffle around in the dark, trying to find my clothes. My mind races just as it has been since I talked with All Might.

She knows... and you know that.

She can't know though.....

She knows you're lying.

.........

I sigh, knowing the voice in my head is right.

I don't think I can keep this up any longer.... She's gonna find out, and then...... I don't know.

I haven't lied to her in forever, and it's killing me. I wish more than anything that I could tell her, but I don't want to put her in any danger.

Why is this so complicated?

She gonna find out anyway. She knows, I can see it in her eyes.

My inner self rolls his eyes.

That's ironic.

I get dressed, and grab my phone, ready to go to a beach in the middle of nowhere.

~~~

"Come on kid! We've only got so much time to work with!" All Might yells, as I try to push some random broken down cabinet.

What am I even doing?

You're working your ass off to get what you've wanted your whole life.

It just feels wrong....

The cabinet has moved maybe a foot in the last minute. I stand up straight and sigh catching my breath. "Come on kid! You can't be tired already!"

I can't bring myself to move, even with him yelling for me to. It seems he notices my change in mood, and walks over raising an eyebrow.