The Secrets Of A Bathrobe

I got into a fight with my boyfriend about his suspicions of me cheating. Like wtf is wrong with him!? Well, it got a bit heated and now he is completely pissed off.

But I don't give a shit, cause he should have trusted me not to cheat. But he is sleeping in the other bedroom cause I basically told him to fuck off and sleep somewhere else.

But the problem is, I'm not rich so we only have one bathroom. And that's why I'm staring at myself in the mirror in a bathrobe picking at the ugly features of my body and face.

I sigh and I turn around to start my shower. I turn on the water to let it get hot and I close the curtain to let it run a little so it would get to the right temperature.

I untie the belt of the robe and let it fall and drop off me, to reveal my nudeness, but I immediately turn around and cover myself with my hands and arms when I hear footsteps and the door squeak open. I turn around to see Jasper, my boyfriend in the doorway.

"Get out you asshole!" I yell out at him in anger and embarrassment. But he didn't move an inch, he just kept looking at me. I move to bend down and retrieve my bathrobe to cover myself, but I'm stopped by a strong hand on my arm.

"Stop." Jasper's coarse voice echoed in the bathroom against the sound of the running water. I yank my arm from Jasper's grip and pick up the bathrobe off the floor and put it back on me.

"How did you get in?" I asked him in a flushed manner. "The door was unlocked." Jasper replied, I looked up at him and into his eyes, but it looked like in his ocean blue eyes he had a slight hint of hunger and lust.

"That gives you no right to just barge in! What if I was on the toilet? Or what if I was doing something that you wouldn't appreciate see-!" I was cut off by Jasper's hands on my hips.

He looked down on me, his hot breath fanning against my neck, making me shiver with delight. "What...what do you think you're doing..?"

I put my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him away, not knowing what he was trying to do. I stared at him with a confused look.

"You know..." Jasper started, with his hands running up and down my sides. "I almost forgot that you're all mine.. and that nothing could take you away from me.." he moved his face closer to my neck, almost touching it.

"Look, I don't know what you're trying to pull out of your sleeve, but it's useless, I'm still mad at you and you still have no right to just barge in on me taking a shower." I said bluntly, trying to make him stop whatever he was doing.

I was about to say something else when I heard a deep low chuckle emerge from his throat. "Oh darling, I'm not trying to pull anything. I just simply realize that you're mine, and only mine. So you have no reason to cheat. And so I'm sorry for blaming you for something you never would and will do, my darling."

Jasper kissed my neck and started going up to my ear lobe, and nibbled it while I spoke. "I-um. Good. Y-you should be sorry." I say, trying to ignore the little nibbles on my ear lobe.

I gulp when I hear another deep chuckle emerge from him. "Are you enjoying this my love? Or are you just whimpering for no reason?" My cheeks get heated from his sentence, I didn't realize I was making such a ruckus from just his teasing. Shit.

What is he doing to me? I felt his hand start to go down more from my hip and to my ass. He slides his hand under my robe onto my ass and cups my right cheek.

I gasp and I instantly try to push him away, but he didn't budge. So, instead I backed up, but my back hit into a wall. Jasper's hands left me for a second, but instantly came back and slammed his left hand against the wall beside my head. I let out a surprised noise and I looked up to be met with his face inches from mine.

His body was practically against mine. "Oh no no, darling. This simply won't do.. We both know you can't escape from me." He smiled and leaned closer to my ear and whispered. "And we both know that you really...really...really want this just as much as I do..." And frankly, he was right.

My core was aching and wet, it would be practically soaking through my panties by now if I wore some right now. But I still couldn't help but blush when he kissed me, and moved my hands so that he would be pinning them against my head with one hand, and slid his other hand past my robe and into my folds.

I felt him chuckle against my lips. "Your soo wet for me, aren't you my love?" He smiled and started to rub against my folds. I hung my head back and let out a soft moan and nodded. He started to rub a little harder. "Use your words, babygirl."

He kissed my neck gently. "..y-yes...mhm.." I closed my eyes and let out another soft moan when he touched my clit a little bit. "You like that? Huh? Oh I bet you do." He smiled and started to suck my neck and bite it softly, giving me hickies.

He slid the tip of his finger into my hole, making me arch my back in desire. "Looks like someone is inpatient. Well, you have to wait. I need to teach you a lesson."

Jasper smirked. I let out a whine, and I was about to ask him what he was talking about when he rubbed two fingers against my clit. I arched my back and let out a moan.

"Ah~ yes.! Please.." I panted. "Please what? Use your big girl words." Jasper teased. "Please-! ..mhmm..m-more..." I begged through the pleasure. Jasper raised one eye brow.

"More? You ungrateful little slut. You just want Daddy's big cock, don't you?" Jasper started to rub faster, I heard my slickness against his fingers. I arched my back more and nodded.

Not really listening due to the intense pleasure I felt. "You aren't even listening, are you?" Jasper's rough voice echoed proudly through out the bathroom. Jasper used his thumb to rub against my clit now. "Open your goddamn eyes and look at me while I destroy your fucking body." Jasper grunted.

"I opened my eyes and looked at him while I was a moaning mess. "Yes, that's it. Look at me while i destroy you, you fucking slut." My hands balled into fists as I moan out in pleasure.

"Actually, lets get this out of the way." Jasper let down my hands and stopped his torture against my clit. He untied the belt and threw the robe against the wall and stared up and down my body.

I got a little self conscious and cover my self up again. But that was no use as my arms and hands got pinned against the wall above me again. "Your body is fucking delicious Ruby."

Jasper said before giving me the most passionate kiss ever. He slid his hand down below again, but he used his thumb to rub against my clit and entered one finger inside of me.

"A-ah! Oh God... P-please..!~" I moaned and closed my eyes. "Open your goddamn eyes." I opened my eyes and look at the beautiful man in front me. Jasper started to pump me faster. My eyes started to water. "You gonna cum, baby? Huh? " Jasper smirks.

He dipped his head and started to suck on my left boob's nipple. He sucked it and bit it. I look down at him while he looked up at me. I nodded at his question, and I kept on whimpering and moaning. He started to pump harder. "Words." "YES~! Im..mhm gonna fucking ..hng- cum~ Jasper !" I gasp.

"Don't you dare fucking cum until I say." I started to shake, holding in my cum. Jasper added another finger and I was at the tip of my peak. "PLEASE!!Ahh~ Jasper..!!!~" I cried out in pleasure. I was crying from the pleasure. "Please what?" Jasper sucked on my other boob's nipple. "L-let .. hng-cum!"

I couldn't finish my sentence. "What do you call me?" Jasper asked, then Going back to my boob again. I blushed a bright cherry red.

He knew I didn't like that name. It was too embarrassing. "D-daddy...p-pleae-ahh~ l-let..me-mhnnn cum,-!" I begged him for the final time, my body shaking from holding back. "You may cum, sweetheart." He stopped pumping and rubbing me.

I arched my back and moaned for the final time before I let my juices spill all over his fingers. But he wasn't finished, he soon started to rub my clit slowly and gently. But I was overstimulated and I moaned loudly.

"S-stop.." I begged, not ready. "Shh, shhh, just cum one more time for me baby." He rubbed me like that for another 5 minutes before I came again. I panted and I collapsed Into his arms.

I leaned my head onto his chest. "How do you feel, baby?" He asked soothingly. "Tired.." I panted. He chuckled and carried me princess style out of the bathroom and onto the bed. "Just rest, I'll set up a bath for you my darling." I fell asleep a few more minutes later. Realizing that I have the best boyfriend in the world.