Dreaming is a Challenge

I was on the bed, tied up with my wrists and ankles tied to the bed posts. I still had my clothes on, I don't know how I got here. I was in my room though.

I looked at the door frame when I heard footsteps, I saw Ethan leaning against the door frame, with his mad handsome abs bear for me to see, he also had a smirk on his face.

"Ethan? What's going on?" I asked him, unsure about what's going on. "Oh, nothing baby. I'm just having some....fun!" He smiled innocently while walking over to me.

I started to feel myself sweat, when did it get so hot in here? "W-what do you mean? Why am I tied up?" I pulled on the rope while talking.

"You don't need to worry about that now darling, just focus on me.." he climbed onto the bed. I tried to move away but I couldn't.

I started to become freaked out, my clothes sticking to my body from the sweat. "What are you doing? Ethan?" I tried to question him but he ignored me.

He climbed on top of me, smirking. "Ethan! Untie me! This ain't funny!" I raised my voice. "Let me think about that...No." he smiled. "Etha-" I got cut off with a kiss on my lips.

Ethan put his hand on the side of my head and deepened the kiss. I tried to back away but every time I pushed my head into the pillow, he followed my movements to the point I couldn't back away anymore.

My body sweated and my face burned. He pulled away to get a breather. "E-ethan...unt..ie.. me!" I panted.

"No can do baby, you look too good under me..." His husky voice whispered into my ear. He then slowly kissed my neck. "Ethan..please.." I begged him.

He ignored me again. "..now don't pretend you're not enjoying this.." he whispered into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe.

I shivered, I wish I could tell him he was wrong, but I couldn't. My pants were getting tighter the more my boyfriend was teasing me.

I got knocked out of my thoughts and gasped when Ethan sucked on my neck hard. I winced as he gave me a hickey.

"..Now everyone knows your mine..." He whispered to himself even though I could hear him. Ethan was slipping his hand in my pants and boxers.

"Ethan-" I was about to tell him to stop when I felt his hand rapping around my dick. I pulled against the restraints, "Ethan! Stop! Seriously, what has gotten into you!?" My face turned red, and my lower body burned more.

I kept on trying to get out of the restraints, I hesitated when I felt his hand move up and down, and I couldn't help but groan.

"You like that don't you?" He smirked mischievously. As he stroked my dick, he lifted up my shirt up to my neck. "Etha-" I was going to complain again but his hand came to my mouth.

"I don't want a sound coming out of you unless it's your sweet little pleasurable noises. I furrowed my brows.

He spit on my nipples, my nipples quickly harden due to the cold air and his spit. He then started to lick around my nipples.

I let out a low groan, but it was muffled due to Ethan's hand. He then sucked on my nipples, he did the same thing to my other nipple.

I let out some small groans here and there, but it wasn't enough for Ethan. He started to stroke me faster. My body burned from the pleasure, I moaned.

And my moans were getting wider and louder as soon as I was about to cum, I woke up.

I sat up straight in my bed. I was panting, I looked to my left and Ethan wasn't there. I felt something sticky and wet in my pants and on the bed. I lifted up the blanket to find my seamen everywhere.

"Shit.." I muttered. I snapped my head to the doorframe where Ethan was standing there.. I sighed when Ethan smirked.

"What kind of wet dream did you get to get you that wet baby?" He walked over while asking me. He sat down next to me.

I looked away from him while blushing. "It was nothing..." I said, trying to get him to quit it. "Oh come on, please tell me!" He begged and begged until I caved in.

"Fine, it was about you.." I muttered. But he heard it. He stayed quiet, and I continued. "You tied me up, got on top of me.. and.. and" I gulped. "And gave me a hickey.. played with my nipples.." my face burned like it was on fire. " ..and gave me a handjob until I came.."

I sighed when I finished saying my wet dream to him. He stayed quiet, so I looked at him. He mumbled something. "What?" I asked him confused.

"I could make that reality.." he spoke louder. I stared at him as he smirked at me. "..you..can what now..?" I asked in pure shock.

His smirk got even wider as he walked to a drawer and pulled out a rope. I sweated as he walked closer to me. "Let me make your fantasies into reality.." I blushed but let him, wanting to see what he would do.

"Now lay down for me baby boy." He smiled at me. I laid down and he tied my wrists and ankles to the bed post.

"So in your dream, did I get on top of you.." he then got on top of me with his legs on either side of me while his hand rested beside my head. "..like this?" He asked with a smirk at my flustered state.

I avoided eye contact and nodded. His face was nearly an inch from mine when he kissed me on the lips. He bit my lip and I gasped, he then slipped his tongue in my mouth and deepened the kiss.

He pulled away then kissed me again. While he was making out with me, Ethan slipped his hand in my pants and wrapped his big hand around my dick.

I groaned in the kiss but that didn't stop him. "You're so wet love," he chuckled. He started to stroke me fast. When he pulled away from the kiss, I moaned from the fast pace he was stroking me. I threw my head back.

"You like that don't you baby boy? Huh?" He whispered into my ear, he then sucked on my weak spot which he knew from moments before. I moaned loudly as he gave me a hickey.

He stopped and kissed my neck down to my collarbone. He then lifted up my shirt and kissed my two nipples.

Then he licked circles around them and sucked on them. "E-ethan~ Im close!" I moaned with my eyes at the back of my head.

"Don't cum until I say so baby." He whispered then he continued with sucking my nipples. I panted as he stroked me.

I stopped panting when he stopped stroking. Then he just stroked the tip of my dick, teasing me. "E-ethan..stop t-teasing me..!" I gasped and arched my back.

"Sorry baby, you just look so good like this with your pretty little noises." He smiled and he then did a few final strokes until I came on his hand and in my pants again.

He got off me and I tied me, then he laid next to me. "how was that baby? Was it better then your dream?" He asked me while smiling.

"Way better." I replied, smiling.