You Never Had a Friend Like Me

I walked down the street with a cup of coffee in hand. I smile as I see a dog jump around all happy near me. I looked at the sun with a hand over my face as I walked back to my apartment.

"I really hope he enjoys my surprise.." I smile. I got dismissed from work early so I decided to surprise my boyfriend with a cup of coffee.

I got out my keys as I got closer to my apartment. I unlocked the door as quitely as I could and silently shut the door.

I tiptoed to my boyfriend's room. I opened the door roughly and yelled out. "IM HOME!" A splatter could be heard as the cup of coffee fell the the ground.

"B-baby?" I stuttered in shock. My best friend was kissing my boyfriend. "Lucas-!?" He looked at me best friend and I shocked.

"W-wait- this isn't what it looks like!" He quickly rushed out. My cheeks were already stained with tears. I then looked to my best friend. She only smirked at me.

I walked up to my now EX best friend and grabbed her hair."ow-! What do you think your doing you bitch?!" She screeched out.

I dragged her by her hair to the front door and threw her out. "Don't ever come here again." I slammed the door in her face. "Baby- wait! Im sorry- it wasn't what it looked like!" Damion came rushing in and cried out at me.

"Then what was it!?" I cried. "You literally kissed my best friend in front of me! H-how-" I hiccuped. "H-how- could you..?" I fell to my knees crying.

"I-l loved you!" I whimpered. I cried in heartbreak on my knees on the floor in front of Damion. I heard a thud and looked up before I felt a kiss on my lips.
My eyes widened in shock.

He hugged me and pulled me onto his lap. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "She kissed me baby. I didn't kiss her." Damion stated calmly. "W-what?" I stuttered out.

"I would never cheat on you my love. Never." He kissed me again but more passionately. He bit my lip and made me gasp and he got his tongue inside my mouth, searching it.

I pulled back breathing heavy and red, I looked down and muttered. "Im sorry.." I whimpered to him. "No, no. It's not your fault hunny, you didn't know. "he lifted my head by my chin and gently kissed me.

I grabbed onto his shirt and I deepened the kiss. He furrows his eyebrows and grabs onto my wrists. I opened my eyes to see what he was doing, but instead I got pinned onto the ground with my wrists above my head.

Damion pulled away from the kiss. "W-what are you doing?" I asked nervously. "Just showing you how much I love you.." he smiled and dipped his face into my neck.

He started to slowly suck on it, giving me a hickey. I groaned. "You like that?" He chuckled and continued on giving me hickeys.

My cheeks flushed a deep red. "Aww, you're so cute." He chuckled, only making me even more flustered. He smiled softly.

He pinned my wrists with one hand and used his other hand to slowly go under my shirt and go up my stomach slowly while looking me in the eyes.

I shivered from his touch. He moved his lips down to my collarbone to my chest. I winced when he gently bit my collarbone once.

He then continued his lips down and onto my stomach, kissing it with the shirt on. "I'll kiss every inch of you to prove how much I love you.." he mumbled while kissing everywhere on my stomach.

Damion continued before go up and kissing me on the lips again. "I love you so much. I will never cheat on you my love." He softly smiled.

I smiled back a tired smile. It was 8pm after all, the sun just barely up, and usually it would be down but it's summer.

"Tired my love? " He chuckled. "A little.." I smiled back. Damion let go of my words to allow me to stand up. But as soon as I did, I got lifted off the floor. "W-what are you doing! I can walk my self?!" I panicked.
He didn't say anything back and just kept walking.

I bonked him on the head with my hand. "Hey! In talking to you!" I pouted. He chuckled. "Okay, okay, Im sorry. But I wanted to make it up to you for breaking your heart today." He smiled at me and sat me on the bed.

He bended down and took off my shoes for me. He put them away in my closet then walked to his closet. He picked out a T-shirt and boxers.

He then walked to me. "Here," he gave out his hand. I took his hand skeptically. Damion then turned my around and swiftly took off my shirt.

I quickly covered myself. "What are you doing-!?" My face got beat red. "Relax, Im Just changing you." He smiled at me and continued after I nodded.

"O-okay..." I stuttered. He then took of my pants and boxers. Leaving me fully naked in front of him. Well, he had a full view of my ass since he was behind me.

"You have a nice ass.." he muttered purposely loud enough for me to hear. I elbowed him in his ribs. "Ow! Alright, I get it. Don't say the truth.." he smirked at my flustered state. I stepped into the boxers he picked out and he helped me put on the shirt.

His clothes were big on me, but they were comfy. After I got on the shirt, he hugged me from behind. "You look so hot in my clothes my love." He smiled in delight.

"Thank you.." I didn't know how to respond. He only chuckled. He then guided me to bed. We slipped under the covers and he wrapped his arms around me while I cuddled into his chest.

"You know I will never cheat on you, right?" He asked me as I was yawning. I nodded into his chest before saying, "I love you.." I smiled when he responded with. " I love you too hunny.." I fell asleep into a nice slumber.