Oh My Boss

I rushed out the door in a hurry. 'shitshitshit...shit!!! I forgot today was my first day on the job!! AHHH!!' I Thought to myself.

I ran to the road, calling a taxi. I sighed in relief when a taxi showed up, I got in and told him where I wanted to go. He nodded in response.

I looked out the window impatiently seeing how slow we are going, "Can't we go any faster?" I asked the driver. He glanced at the rearveiw mirror but then looked forward.

"There's too much traffic." He replied with a monotone voice. I sighed and crossed my arms. "Well no shit.." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. The driver didn't hear me.

It took forever to get the to the building. I was now 30 minutes late! Shit! I paid the driver (Even though I didn't want to) and quickly ran into the building.

I ran to the front desk, "uh- hi-" I was out of breath when I showed up to the front desk. "I'm here for my first day, my name is Ruby. Ruby Wilson."

She just nodded and started typing on the computer. "Alright, uhh it says here that your gonna work as the.. uhh- assistant for the um, CEO..?" She looked at me with raised brows and envy.

I just smiled and nodded in response. "Yeah, that would be me. Got a problem with it?" I faked smiled at her, she scoffed at me then she pointed to a direction down the hall. "Take a left and follow the sign then you will see your office." She said, not even bothering to look at me. "You could at least look at me.." I muttered.

But then I bowed and thanked her while rolling my eyes and then walked down the hall, and I took a left and followed some weird sign then I, finally after about 10 minutes of getting confused and lost, (obviously from the bitch's lousy directions) reached my office. It was like a maze in there! Whoever built this building, has some real problems.

But as soon as I sat down in my chair, there was an announcement on the speaker. "Mrs. Wilson, report to the CEO's office, I repeat, Mrs. Wilson please report to the CEO's office."

I slammed my head on the table and groaned. "I just sat down.." I grumbled while getting up. I literally just followed the signs that lead to the CEO'S office, since no one was kind enough to really give me any directions.

Once I got there, I stopped right in front of the door, and took a breath before knocking. "Hello?" I said when there was no response.

'welp there is no one here so bye!-' I was about to turn around and run to my office when a voice yelled out, "Come in." I grumbled and opened the door.

There was an intimidating man sitting at a desk. The wall behind him was all windows. He was looking through papers.

He didn't even spare me a glance.

I bowed with my right hand on my chest and my other at my side. "H-hello, what do you need, sir?" I cursed myself in my head for my stutter. I stutter when I get nervous, it's not a great trait to have.

I started to sweat when I didn't hear a reply from the intimidating man in front of me, which is the very CEO himself. Scary.

"I got some complaints that your uniform is... Inappropriate, Mrs. Wilson." He responded after a minute or two.

Wait- excuse me? Did that bitch really tell on me just because she was envious of me? Wow, wholesome move there girly, I rolled my eyes.

"Who is this 'bitch' you are speaking of?" The man- might I even say handsome man- asked me while looking down on me with a stone glare.

I got up from my bow and looked at him confused,

wait- did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did."