Marriage Is So Complicated

Shit. do I run away? Can I run away? Or do I go in and get embarrassed? I don't know what to do! I mentally panicked outside of his door.

For context, I just got married and it's our first night together. But I married a man I just met, well, I haven't met yet, because they had to cover mine and his face while we did the wedding, and we didn't even kiss for our wedding, and we didn't even get to speak to each other because we were swarmed with guests! so I don't know if he wants this or not..

I groaned and opened the door with a slam. I let out a loud surprised noise because of the slam, "oh! I'm so so sorry.. I didn't mean-" I stopped and finally looked at the man I married when I heard a low chuckle.

"It's alright darling, just relax." And that's when I saw the most beautiful man I ever saw. My shoulders relaxed when I heard his chuckle.

It was so soothing...

I turned around and closed the door before turning back around to smash into a hard chest and to meet the most handsome face. "Ah-! I-i didn't see you there!" I chuckled nervously, avoiding all eye contact from him and stepping back from him.

I heard another chuckle emerge from him. "I did." He said it so plainly, yet it sounded so hot. How could such a man like him exist?? "O-oh." I replied, not really knowing how to.

I looked down once I felt a hand and mouth on my hand. He bent down and gently kissed my hand while introducing himself.

"My names Alexander, although you can call me Alex, it's so nice meeting you, Lily." He smiled against my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, my names- wait what?" I looked at him confused for a moment. He laughed and pulled me into him.

"Your so adorable when your confused. Shall we continue on the bed?" He smiled and picked me up princess style and walked over to the bed.

And the thing is, I was only in a bathrobe. "W-wait." I said in a panic. "What is it my darling?" He smiled at me while I was in his arms.

"I-i... Have to brush my teeth!" I smiled nervously at him. "Oh, alright.." he set me down and I ran to the bathroom.

I took my sweet time brushing my teeth. I sighed before walking out. Alex was on the bed shirtless, reading a book. And goddamn did he look hot doing it.

He put the book down and smiled before patting the seat next to him. "Wait! I need to take a shower!" I ran off into the bathroom before he could say anything and took a shower.

I washed everything, then I blowdried my hair and put on some silk pjs. It took about 40 minutes before I had the guts to open the door and face him again. But this time, he was looking down on the bed. "Darling... Tell me the truth..." He said, waiting for a reply.

I looked at him confused before replying, "ok.." I said, walking a few feet closer to him. He then lifted his head up and asked, "hunny, are you a virgin?" He asked sincerely.

My face heated up before I could even say anything. Was I that obvious? Well, I guess there is no use to lying if he knows..

"Y-yes.." i said, looking down shamefully. I heard the bed squeak before I heard footsteps coming closer.

His hand went under my chin and lifted my head up to look him in the eyes. "If you don't want to do it with me, that's fine, just tell me." He looked at me with complete sincere that it made my heart melt for avoiding him and the moment.

My eyes widened, "No! It's not that I don't want to do it with you- it's just that.. it's just that I'm scared that I won't be... be any good for you.." I blushed with embarrassment.