My Annoying Tutor

"So what's the answer to question 7?Cause I honestly have no idea." My friend, Scarlet chuckled nervously through my phone

I looked down at the paper, nervously biting my lip, scared to get it wrong, but then answered, "I think it's 18."

I knew I got it wrong when I felt an intense pleasure in my core. I groaned and rested my head on the table while groaning. "Hey, you ok?" Scarlet asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Ju-just cramps. I'll be right back, I need a glass of water-." I muted the call. "Fucking Christ Alex!" I yelled out while clenching my eyes tight as he continued.

"You haven't been studying like I told you darling.." Alex replied. I let out a breath moan then asked him, "What's the answer- AHhh~" I moaned at the end when he sucked on my clit.

"17"

"Same thin-mhmm- ah~" I was going to be sassy and respond but he sucked on my clit harder when I tried to.

"Go on, you don't want to keep your friend waiting darling." He said before moving back between my legs. I unmited the call, "nevermind, it's 17. S-sorry." I muttered while focusing on keeping quite.

"Oh, it's ok. Now.. next question, I think it's 1,378. Because of pi, you know?" Scarlet asked me. I nodded and agreed, "yeah, but I thought- MHmgm- n-nevermind, y-your right." I replied as my hand made a fist and I looked down at my tutor, Alex as he smirked between my legs.

"Uhh, you sure you're ok? Maybe we can do this tomorro-" "NO! i-i- mean no. I-im busy tomorrow.." I exhaled. "Ok..if you say so. But I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom." I heard her leave the room.

I muted the call. The reason why I interrupted her was because if I don't do it today, I'll get 'punished' whatever that means, but I still don't want to know.

"Can you spread your legs wider for me?" Alex asked me. "No! I don- AHH-Mhhmgh, agghhh~ " I kept on moaning. When I refused, he forcefully pushed my legs more open and sucked and licked my clit really fast and hard.

I already cummed 4 times before! "P-pl-mhgm- ease..! Ahh~.." I tried to speak but all I could really say through the pleasure was please.

My back arched, I heard my friend speak through the call,"hello? Lilly?" She asked me in confusion. I put my hand over my mouth. If I were to open my mouth, I would moan any second.

That's why I made a split second decision, I ended the call. It made a ding, that's when my body froze because of the realization, and because of the pleasure stopping.

"Did you just end the call Lilly?" The calmness of his voice sent chills down my back. "I-uh-" I couldn't respond.

Alex swiftly moved my chair and got out from under me, he picked me up and threw me to the bed. He got on top of me and held my wrists with one hand, and used the other to unbuckle his belt.

He also had my legs pinned down because of his legs. "You know.. you should have studied like I told you earlier darling.. but now...now I have to punish you for not obeying me Darling.

I looked at him with wide eyes and with a red face as he took off his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers for his massive cock to spring out.

My face got even reder, I didn't have anything on underneath since he was eating me out earlier. He let go for me and I tried to get up by going on my stomach but he just pulled me onto his lap. I was facing away from him with my pussy hole ready to be filled with his cock.

He had his hands under my legs, like he had my legs hooked onto his arms, so I couldnt move my legs at all. He had me lifted up, so if he put me down his cock would go in my pussy.

I could feel his hard on against my ass though. "You feel that?" He whispered in my ear. "That thing will make you scream my name until you have no voice.." he said before dropping me and entering in me. I moaned and groaned in pain at first.

But as he made me go up and down slowly, the pain turned into waves of pleausure. My hand grabbed onto his wrists, digging my nails into his skin as I maimed out in pleasure.

"Ah..ahhg!- mhmm~ please.. faster~" I moaned loudly. My neighbors could probably hear me but I don't give a shit right now.

"Faster? Don't worry darling, I'll make you wish you never said that. " He smirked, and groaned. But he complied with my request and made me bounce on his cock in even faster. I screamed out pleasure.

"ALEX!! AHhh~ yes~mmm ju-just.. like that-ahh~!" I moaned and hung my head back with my mouth wide open, panting like a dog.

Alex dropped one of my legs to cover my mouth. "Don't want you to waste your voice just yet darling.." he groaned but kept on pumping inside of me like it was the last thing on earth.

My eyes started water as I screamed into his hand. "MMGHmmGhm~!" I felt like I was going to cum. And I did, I cummed on his cock, but he kept on pumping, I was shaking at this point.

But then he groaned as he cummed inside of me, I was panting while this monster wasn't even tired! "Get on your hands and knees. Now." He demanded, and I obeyed.

He made me arch my back so that my ass was sticking up in the air. He caressed my ass with his hand, "You have such a beautiful ass, I can't wait to see it dripping out my cum." He smirked and aligned his cock to my asshole before immediately pumping inside me quickly.

I moaned so loudly, my knuckles turned white from gripping the edge of the bed so hard. My face was sideways on the bed, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head with my tongue sticking out like I was a dog while moaning as loud as I could.

He had both of his hands on my hips while pounding into me. "That's it darling.. keep moaning like you want this.. like you need this.." he whispered into my ear, but i couldn't pay attention because my focus was on the extreme pleasure i was receiving.

He kept pounding even after I was shaking from the pleasure after cumming, he didn't stop until he came, he came into my ass and I felt the warm liquid clog my ass, I felt it dripping down my thigh.

He chuckled at my crazed state, I was panting so hard and tears filled my eyes from the pleasure. He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom.

He cleaned me up and my place before deciding to go home. He walked to the door and opened it, but before he closed the door he said, "You better study, or it will be a lot worse.." he chuckled before departing. I stood there, shocked by this experience. But then I walked to my living room and sat on the couch.

"Maybe I should ask for two tutors.."