The Goddamn Magazine

I walk down the street, oblivious as to what was about to happen. I was scrolling on my phone when I bumped into someone. I stumbled back, "Sorry!" I apologized with a smile and moved to walk past them, but they blocked my way.

I looked at him confused, "um, do you need something?" I asked the man, who I now just noticed that he had on a black suit and black shaded sunglasses.

"You need to come with me." He said sternly. "What? No." I shook my head and moved to walk past him again, but he grabbed me and put a cloth over my mouth.

I tried screaming and getting out of his grip. But I became out of breath and breathed in the substance on the cloth and my body soon became limp and my eyes fell really fast. I fell unconscious.

My head started pounding and I groaned while opening my eyes. I blocked a few times to get used to the light and looked around. My blood ran cold when I found out that I was kidnapped.

"Shit.." I mumbled. Realizing I was in big trouble. I groaned again when my head started pounding again. My arms and ankles were tied to the chair that I was sitting on.

My eyes snapped to the opening door, and came in a man wearing another black business suit. "Oh! You're awake!" He said cheerfully.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I sneered at the man. The man stepped into the light, he had jet black hair and a handsome face.

"Oh, getting a little rowdy now are we?" He smiled again. I just glared at him. "Well, let's see, I want..." He was pretending to think with his hand on his chin. "Ah! I know, you." He said it like it was a good idea. "Excuse me?" I said shocked.

"You heard me." He smirked, stepping closer to where I was in the room. "What do you mean!?" I said confused.

He chuckled, "let me put it simpler for you. You have completely stolen my heart. I've fallen in love to the point where I can't stand..." He stepped closer again. "..to be away from you.." he whispered as he got close to my face.

"I-i- what!? I-i- don't even know you!" I panicked and looked at him in fear. "I don't think so darling. Does... Lorenzo De'Lavino ring a bell?" He asked, smirking at me as if he knew I was going to remember him.

I furrowed my eyebrows then raised them up into surprise, "y-your the boss of greatest and largest M-mafia.." i looked up to his grinning face into shock and fear.

"Ah! That's my girl! I knew you would remember!" He smiled down at me. "B-but-how-" I was going to ask but it was like he read my mind "I have been... Let's say... monitoring..you ever since you helped me escape the police." He walked around me as he explained. "And I have noticed how kind you are to complete strangers, And how you are very sarcastic-which I love about you. It gives you some type of spark." He stopped walking and stood behind me.

"And you have completely stolen my heart, darling. " He bent down in my ear. "And I promise to keep you safe with me for the rest of our lives.." he whispered in my ear.

I looked down in shame.

Flashback

I looked at the magazine, it had a picture of Lorenzo De'Lavino. I sighed looking at his face. "He is so dreamy.." I smiled as my best friend scoffed. "You're a crazy girl. He is literally a Mafia boss!" She smiled laughing at my taste of men.

"Oh shut up, he is so hot and you know it. But I'll see you later!" I smiled and waved at her as she waved back and then I walked down the street.

As I was walking in an alleyway, someone ran into me and we both fell to the ground. "I am so sorr-" before he could apologize, he stood up fast looking stern but scared? Kind of? "Please don't tell them."he stated with a cold tone. He ran away quickly after. I couldn't even have the time to recognize the man.