Fuck You Jenny

I sighed as I walked down the halls. I had my books in my arms, I was going to my locker to put them away. I had one more class until I could go home.

And it was fucking gym class.

It has been a few weeks since I have been dating Jake and Lanz, and let's just say it was... Eventful.

There would make me come to Jakes house a lot and all they would do is either make me help them with their homework, ask me a bunch of questions, or they just get horny and we do that type of stuff, not sex though. Well, sometimes when they felt extra horny..

I've been real moody and sarcastic as of lately, andi don't know why but I just feel down today. I was looking in my locker until someone yelled my name so I looked out of my locker to see Jake and Lanz.

"Hey Delilah!" Lanz waved at me cheerfully. Jake smiled at me and did a light wave at me. I just sighed as they came closer.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked them as they stopped in front of me.

"Can you come to Jake's house today?" Lanz smiled brightly at me. I sighed again for like the 10th time for today.

"Sorry, I have been feeling down today, so I'm gonna have to say no.." I explained as I looked back in my locker, looking for something.

"What? Are you hurt? Did someone bully? I swear I'll kill the-" I interrupted Lanz 's ramble.

"No! I didn't get bullied, hurt, or anything like that. I just feel down today, guys." I explained, still looking for my chapstick.

"Bu-" the bell ringing interrupted Jake.

"Sorry guys! I have to get to gym class! See you tomorrow!" I smiled nervously and ran off to my class.

The boys stood there dumbfounded.

"Did she forget that we have the same class?" Jake deadpanned.

"I think so.."

I walked into the changing room, there were some other girls still in the changing room, but they were already dressed and just talking to each other.

I opened my locker to get my gun clothes, I took off my shirt and shorts. I had a pretty good physic. I was skinny but not too skinny, and I had some muscle in my body, and I am very proud of that fact, even though I don't have as much muscle as Jake and Lanz..

I changed into my gym clothes and walked out of the changing rooms into the gymnasium. I stood there dumbfounded when I saw Jake and Lanz smiling and waving at me.

"Shit.. I forgot we had the same fucking class together.." I mumbled. I walked over to them and crossed my arms.

"What do you guys want?" I asked them, not impressed. I uncrossed my arms when Jake came closer and whispered something in my ear.

"You." He whispered in my ear. I gasped and then slapped his arm as I blushed.

"W-what the hell!?" I blushed as my eyes switched between them. They both chuckled.

"Seriously though, we have to talk to you after class about... Something. Okay?" Jake smiled as he tilted his head a smidge to the left.

"Okay..?" I looked at them suspiciously as Jake's smile turned into a nervous smile. Then my attention turned to the teacher as she spoke.

'I fucking hate this class...'

I painted as I entered into the girls locker room. "Ugh, did she really have to make us do 30 laps around the gym not stop!?" I mumbled as I slumped against my locker.