Claustrophobia In The Closet

"No." "What?" "I'm not going."

I stated to lily. "Please??" Lilly pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "No. I'm not going to the party. You know I hate parties."

"Come on, please Delilah? For me? I'll get you McDonald's for a week!" Lilly argued. I raised my eyebrows. "Make it two." "Deal!" Lilly smiled big and quickly took my hand and rushed me into her closet.

Oh God please help me...

This is a party for the popular twins' birthday. And everyone was invited. I normally wouldn't go because who would want to go to a party with a bunch of snobs? Apparently Lilly I guess. But that's not the point.

Lilly got out a black short dress and leggings for me. "Here! Try this on. I know you don't like dresses, but at least it's black you emo ass." Lilly smiled innocently.

I rolled my eyes, I don't really like bright colors, but I do like pastel colors and dark colors. But Lilly doesn't see it like that.

I tried on the dress and leggings, Lilly put my hair in a bun but put some of my bangs out to shape my face. And she but on some light, natural make up on me and I looked fucking gorgeous.

Once Lilly was dressed which took about two hours as usual, we took Lilly's car. Once we arrived to the address, the house was packed. "Geez.. maybe I shouldn't have gone.." I mumbled but Lilly heard.

"Don't say that and try to have some fun tonight! Ok?" Lilly asked me. I nodded. We both got out of the car and walked to the giant mansion. Did I mention that the twins were rich?

I saw a glimpse of a pool in the back. Holy shit...

Once we got into the house there must have been like the whole school there. It smelled like alcohol and sex. Ew.

"Come on! Let's play seven minutes in heaven with the group over there!" Lilly dragged me. "Does anyone want to play seven minutes in heaven!?" Jaxon yelled out to the party and about 20 people sat in a circle including us, around the bottle.

I was surprised when I saw that the twins walked over. "Heyy, Jaxon! Whatcha playing?" Jake asked his best friend. "Oh! We were gonna play seven minutes in heaven. Wanna join?" Jaxon smiled. "Sure! Come on Lanz." They both joined into the circle, and a girl was noticeably drooling over Lanz right beside her which made me want to laugh at how stupid she was.

I looked away when I accidentally locked eyes with Lanz. 'shit.. I hope he didn't notice..' I thought to myself. "Alright! Everyone knows the rules? You spin the bottle and the person who lands on you will have to go in a closet for 7 minutes!" He smirked.

I sighed. I hope no one lands on me. "We are gonna go in a circle so, Jake, you go first!" Jake reached out and spun the bottle. It landed on Michel. I giggled at the reactions of the boys. Which I didn't know that Jake noticed my little giggle.

They both went in the closet. Seven minutes on the dot and they pushed open the closet doors. They sat down in their original places and avoided eye contact with what I thought was hilarious.

Next was Lanz's turn. It landed on Rosa. I bet every girl is glaring daggers at her right now. Rosa smiled while Lanz grimaced. I cringed as Rosa clinged onto him as they walked to the closet doors. A little before seven minutes Lanz pushed open the doors with a bang and sat down in his seat. We looked at Rosa to see that she was looking angry.

I looked at Rosa a little more until she looked my way and glared at me. 'geez, what's her problem?' i looked away from her to focus on the bottle. Luckily no one landed on me.. yet, but after a few more people, it was my turn.

I sweated as I leaned closer to spin the bottle. The bottle spun and spun, the more it spun, the more it slowed down. My heart stopped when it landed in between the twins. I let out a breath I was holding. "Looks like we have to skip my tu-"  I was saying with a smile on my face when someone said.

"Looks like you both go in with her." Jaxon smirked mischievously. "What?" I deadpanned at him. I looked at Jake and Lanz to see them both getting up, but they didn't look disgusted like I had thought they would, they looked...lustful... "But-!" Before I could argue back, I got dragged into the closet.

The three of us could hardly fit, but we managed. I was pushed against Jake with my hands on his chest, and Lanz was pushed up against me from behind.

I was squished between them. 'oh my God. What am I gonna do!?' I panicked and my face felt hot standing in here.

"U-um," I stuttered out of nervousness. "What? Are you nervous?" Jake smiled looking down at me. I avoided contact, "u-uh, who w-wouldn't?" My stutter continued as I replied. I heard a hot chuckle come from behind me.

"I mean, I guess.. being squished between two guys isn't an everyday thing.." lanz agreed. I still didn't bother to make eye contact.

I felt a pair of hands go onto my hips and a hot breath on my ear and near my neck. "..but we could make it an everyday thing.." lanz whispered right before he kissed my neck.

I gasped, "w-wait-! Mhm!" my lips were caught up with Jake's. My eyes started to water and my face became flushed, Jake pushed against me more so Lanz was even closer to me too.

Jake put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up with his hand and deepened the kiss. Lanz massaged my hips and then he sucked directly on my weak spot. I gasped and Jake took it as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

Are tongues fought for victory but Jake's won. Lanz gave me a hickey on my sweet spot. Then on another spot, then another and he just kept going.

I clenched my eyes, over whelmed with pleasure, my eyes started to water. Jake stopped the kiss with both of us out of breath. But then he kissed me again. He put his hands on the side of my stomach and pressed himself against me. I let out a low moan.

Then Lanz rubbed his boner in my ass. I stopped the kiss to moan. "Aw, is someone having fun?" Jake teased. "I-i-" I couldn't get a word out before I moaned in pleasure again from Jake rubbing his boner against my wet pussy and through my thin leggings and underwear.

I heard Lanz and Jake both groan. "You're so wet Delilah," Jake said. Lanz just kept on marking me as theirs and rubbing me in my ass.

I threw my head back in pleasure. And before I could protest Jake stuck his hand on my pussy through my leggings and started to rub me. "I could feel how wet you are for us through your leggings and underwear, Delilah." Jake smirked as I squirmed in his grasp from the unusual feeling of announce pleasure.

Lanz pushed his groin deeper into my ass making me moan so loud I'm sure the whole party could have heard it. They both stopped when a knock on the door sounded out through the closet.

"Hey! Your time is up! You can come out now!" Then they opened the closet and us three both stepped out. My face was so red I looked like a cherry. My neck was covered in hickeys. Damn you Lanz..

And when we went back to the circle. I sat back next to Lilly. But Jake squeezed in between us and sat on my left side, while Lanz sat on my right. Both still grinning like they won the lottery. Jake then leaned over and whispered Into my ear making me shiver, "We are gonna finish it later darling."

Oh shit... I knew I shouldn't have gone to this party...