Back For Seconds Pt 2

It's been a few hours since Lorenzo last came back.

And it's torture.

My clothes are sticking to me from my sweat. It's so hot in this damn basement it feels like I'm in an oven. I'm panting every second due to the overwhelming heat.

"Fuck you Lorenzo.." I muttered, glaring at the ground in seething anger. He just left me for hours on end without any food or anything to drink.

It's like he wants me to die due to heat exhaustion. And he made me so horny during that... Session.. and since it's been a few hours, i had time to recover from the horniness I had in the heat of the moment, I've also had a lot of time to think, and I came to one conclusion.

Lorenzo is a total asshole and I need to escape.

No matter the cost.

But these damn ropes have been digging into my skin ever since I got here and they hurt like hell. But then something caught my attention.

"Huh?" I felt something wet drip down my wrists and hands.

"Oh." The metallic smell filled my senses once again as it dropped down to the floor and on the legs of the chair I was strapped to.

"Blood. How wonderful." I grumbled in annoyance. Yes it hurt, but I got used to it after a few hours. But then something caught my eye.

Since the rope has been rubbing my skin for hours, they have gotten loser.

"Maybe if I just-" I then startled to wiggle my wrists out of the ropes. Little to say it hurt like a bitch.

"Ack-! Arghhh" I clenched my eyes and groaned in pain. But then my eyes widened at the sight of my hands in front of me.

"I... I actually got them free!" I smiled brightly. Since I have no idea when that sicko will come back, I bend down to untie my ankles.

Once I did, I got up and checked my back.

"Ugh, my God. Everything hurts... You son of a bitch.." I cursed out loud.

"Now to find a way out of here.." I muttered while looking around. There were no windows in the goddamn basement. Meaning the door was my only option.

"The door it is then.." I muttered in defeat. I walked over to the door and inspected it, seeing if there was a trap or an alarm.

"What if there is an alarm set for when I try to open the door? What if he catches me? What if.. No! I need to think positively if I'm going to escape!" I spoke, determined.

But what shocked me was when I tried to turn the door knob, and it actually opened.

"Why would-" I stepped outside the door, but as soon as I did, my head hurt insanely and I fell, but someone caught me in their arms. I was so dizzy, my eyes wanting to close, but I didn't want to sleep. Not here. Not now. I need to escape from this demented man!

"Shh, don't resist, just let the sleep take over you my love..." He kissed my forehead. And before my eyes closed fully, I saw the sickening smile and those lovesick eyes of the lunatic that took me here.

I tried to fight my body to stay conscious, but to no avail. My eyes closed and I was welcomed with the pitch blackness of unconsciousness.

I woke up with a pounding head ache.

"Ugghh." I groaned. I opened my eyes only to be met with pitch blackness. 'He blindfolded me?!'

"Mhg- mhgah!?" I tried to speak but it was no use, I was gagged. 'Gagged too?' I thought in disbelief. I tried to move but I couldn't either.