The Pink Drink

As soon as I walked in, my nose was invaded with the smells of alcohol and sweat from the drunk teenagers dancing in the bar.

I cringed, I walked away from the entrance and to the bar. "Can I get a cocktail?" I asked the bartender, he nodded and went behind the counter to make my drink.

I sighed, I looked down at myself in my skin tight, short red dress. It had a slit on my thigh. I looked up when the bartender got me my drink and then I paid.

I looked at the group of drunk girls laughing and dancing. But what caught my attention was the man in the VIP section. He was sitting laid back with his legs wide open.

He had jet black hair and broad shoulders. I gazed at him before he glanced at me. I quickly looked away with my face burning.

I finished my drink, feeling a little dizzy. I wasn't used to drinking so I got drunk easily. But I was still sober enough to drive, but that didn't matter, I took a taxi.

I left my glass on the counter before going to the dance floor. The smell of sweat getting stronger. The flashing lights and movement of body's clouded my vision. I wrapped my arms around my self, insecure about myself in front of all these people.

I bolted when I felt something rub against my ass. I turned around swiftly but I knocked someone over. "Watch where your going you slut!" The drunk man slured while turning around to face me.

"S-sorry.." I mumbled to the man. He tsked and walked away. I felt extremely uncomfortable around these people.

I went here to drink my sorrows away, but I don't think I can do that now realizing that I can be taken advantaged of.

My favorite song came on from the DJ, and I couldn't help but move my hips along to the beat. I moved my arms the more I listened to the music. I started to dance to the song.

A waiter came and offered me a drink from his tray and I gladly took it, too invested to the music. I drank the pink drink in one go. My mind felt hazy but I ignored it and continued to dance with a smile on my face.

I felt something against my ass, but instead of moving away like last time, I grinded against it. Feeling the beat of the music and the feeling of my body burning not letting me realize what I was doing.

The man moved along with me as we both danced. I heard him groan in my ear. I reached my hand behind his neck and kept grinding to the beat of the song. I rested my head against his chest, closing my eyes.

My favorite song ended a few minutes ago, but I couldn't stop the movement of my body. "What's a little girl like you doIng in a place like this.?" A husky voice asked me.

I almost didn't realize it was the man I was dancing with. "..." I didn't respond, to invested with the burning of my body. My face burned when the man put his hand directly on my pussy with his hand on my dress.

"..Let me hear your pretty little voice..and you'll leave this bar unpunished..." He whispered with his coarse voice. I stopped dancing, my body against his.

"...." I didn't respond; my stomach felt like butterflies, but I was secretly curious when he said 'unpunished', and what he would do to me if I didn't respond.

"Alright then. You made your choice.." he roughly grabbed my chin and forced me into a kiss. I moaned immediately when we kissed.

The strange man squeezed where his hand was and then I gasped. He took the chance to kiss me deeper. I was running out of breath. He pulled away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the dance floor i stumbled as he walked very fast to a door on the other side of the bar. He dragged me into the room with my hand still in his.

He closed the door and locked before pinning me against the door in a way I couldn't move my legs or arms. He began kissing my neck. I leaned my head back and moaned.

I looked at the man in front of me, now that I have better lighting;I saw that he was the same man from the VIP section.

I moaned, I don't know why, but I did, but he pulled away. "Are you drunk?" He asked me suddenly. It took me a minute to shake my head, I obviously lying to him.

He smirked, "Don't lie to me Scarlett." He ordered in a husky voice. I looked at him confused on how he knew my name but he only chuckled. "..wha- what do I call you..?" I slured to the man. "Mhmm, let me think about it.." the man acted like he was thinking then he leaned in closer to my ear. "You can call me....daddy.. sweetheart.." I felt him smirk against my ear.

But then he walked to a drawer in the room and pulled out a black blindfold. He walked over back to me where I was still against the door.

He wrapped the blindfold around my head and eyes. I couldn't see through the blindfold. I then heard him go to the draw again and pulled out another object from the drawer.

He then walked over to me. "..Don't be too loud darling.." he smirked before putting it against my clothed pussy and switched it on; it started to vibrate.

I let out a moan as he moved it around my pussy. But of course my pussy was covered with my underwear. But not for long as he grabbed them and pulled them down. My dress was barely covering my pussy and ass.

I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt him push his body against my body. My body is already getting hotter. I moaned. I felt him knitting my ass.

I felt some movement when he bent down to kiss my exposed collarbone. "Think you can handle more?..my love?" He whispered when I heard a "Click" and the vibrator started to vibrate more violently.

I moaned loudly. I heard him chuckle. I moaned more frequently the closer I got to cumming. I moved my hand to grab a hold of something and I found the man's shirt and squeezed it hard as I moaned out.

My body shook against the vibrator. I clenched my eyes and moaned. I panted as the man left my body, the heat from his body immediately went away.

I heard his footsteps to the drawer again. Then I heard the drawer close and him getting closer again. " Don't worry darling, I'll make you shake from the pleasure..." He muttered the last bit.

I felt something round near my whole. I was going to say something when I gasped. The man shoved the thing in my pussy. I sucked in a breath. It went in easily since I cummed earlier, but it still hurts cause it was so big.

"The pain will go away." He reassured me. I heard another "Click" before the thing In my pussy started to vibrate too. My legs shook as I moaned. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

The man let it sit there inside me, I was over simulated by the pleasure. I came again, but he didn't do anything to stop his 'toy'. I moaned very loudly. I felt the thing move a smidge before the man got a hold of it and started to thrust me with it.

"P-please! Stop!" I pleaded for him to stop my overstimulation. He didn't answer me and only thrusted faster.

I moaned so loudly that I was sure that the whole club could've heard me. The man then kissed me to stop me from being so loud. The man kept on thrusting me until I came for the third time. I fell due to my shaky legs but the man caught me.

"Oh, tired?" The man seemed to chuckle. I nodded, sweating and panting. I leaned onto the man for support. "Well, I'm Lorenzo, nice to meet you." He smirked, taking off my blindfold. I got to see his face, and his handsome smirk; he had on a suit.

But wait- isn't he the waiter that gave me the pink drink..?