Better Teach Me Something Mr. Harrison

I walked on the sidewalk, it was a sunny day out today. But my mood wasn't. I was thinking about my grades, I want to get a full scholarship, but with what's going on with my grades there wasn't going to be one.

I furrowed my eyebrows in worry as I walked to school. I had thought about the problem until I walked all the way to school.

There wasn't any need to stop by my locker since I had my books in my backpack already, so I just walked into my first period.

I sat in my seat and put my backpack on the floor next to my chair. I was a bit early, there wasn't any one else in the class room except Mrs. Hilston.

So I decided to study for my upcoming test in Mr. Harrison's class. After a bit of time people flooded the room and the bell rang.

After the bell rang, Mrs. Hilston shooed us out of the classroom and I began my journey to the rest of the shitty classes I have to attend. (Besides Mr. Backle of course, he teaches Art.)

As I walked into the hallway to my last period, I got pushed and shoved by many people. It wasn't as bad as getting shoved inside a locker though, so that's a plus.

I wasn't bullied for my looks, I had dark brown hair and  emerald green eyes, and I had a rather good figure
I would even dare to say I was attractive, but i was bullied because I accidentally 'hit' on the popular boy's girlfriend when I caught her from falling on her face.

Yeah, stupid. I know. But oh well, I'm a senior and the year is almost over. And I turn 18 in March. So only a few more months and it'll be all over with.

I winced when I got shoved into by someone. I got pushed into the locker, I held my backpack close and looked around on who did, and I caught a glimpse of Lanz and his twin brother, Jake, looking back smirking at me.

I sighed and got up from the locker I was pushed into and reviewed waking to my last period, Mr. Harrison's class, which I also had a test in. He taught the subject I suck at, history.

I sighed as I sat at my desk when I got into the classroom, I sat in the back, I never liked being in the front, it's not because of Mr. Harrison, although I do see him staring at me sometimes. But as soon as I take a look at him, he turns away quickly and acts as if he was busy on his computer. Mr. Harrison was also known for his attractiveness.

So I would also find my cheeks heating up when I catch him staring, I know I really shouldn't, but he had dark brown, fluffy hair that makes you want to touch it and chocolate brown eyes that want to make you stare into them forever, and that nice smile he gives to his students- wait, what the hell I'm I thinking??!

I shake my head to get rid of these not nice thoughts, Anyway I don't like the front because it doesn't have any windows you can look at. And it is usually quite in the back, just how I like it.

When everyone got into the classroom, Mr. Harrison got up and started to hand out the test papers to every body while speaking, "Alright, everyone, you have the full class period, and no cheating, no talking, and NO flirting. I'm sick of hearing 'sigma' or 'rizz' all the time." He said with a straight face, somehow.

"No promises." Someone said. People snickered at his remark as Mr. Harrison glared at him. As he got to my desk, he handed me my test and I muttered out a thank you.

He smiled softly at me and said "your welcome" before going back to the front of his classroom. "Alright, your time starts...now!" He said and I started writing on my test paper.

I bit my lip in confusion, what did it mean when what did the constitution slaved the heroic in what country and time?

What??