Revenge Is Pleasurable Pt 2

I woke up the next morning with only one thought, revenge.

I got dressed, but I wore some booty shorts and a crop top that showed my belly. I Got my backpack and went to walk to school with out any breakfast again.

I walked to the school before the twins kidnap me again. I don't want them to ruin my surprise. As soon as I got to school, with out bumping into the twins, I got my stuff and went to the girls bathroom to sit out until the bell rings. I'm planning on getting there late.

I sat in the stall on my phone playing on it until I heard the bell. When I heard the bell, I got out of the bathroom and walked to my first hour.

I entered the door to the room. "Your late." The teacher crossed her arms. "Sorry." I rolled my eyes. I then walked down the isle towards the twins, they were already stareing at me.

They were sitting next to each other, and since one seat could fit up to 3 people, I purposely grinded my ass on their laps as I got to the window seat.

I could hear Jake groan and Lanz growl. I smirked, my plan was working so far. I looked at the teacher and acted like I did nothing wrong, but that wasn't it.

I slid my hand down to Jake's boner, I heard him growl at me. Then grabbed my wrist, "What do you think your doing, princess?" His coarse voiced whispered in my ear.

"Oh nothing." I smirked. And before he could even say anything I started to palm him while still looking at the teacher. He let out a quite groan. He still held on to my wrist, but he didn't try to stop me.

Lanz noticed, and I swear I heard him mumble, "lucky bastard." I chuckle at what I was doing to Jake, he was getting sweaty and I knew he was going to cum, so I stopped.

He looked at me like he wanted to devour me. And to avoid him doing anything to me, I raised my hand. "And that is how you find the ne- Yes Delilah?" The teacher sighed as he called on me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He nodded and I got up, but not without grinding my ass on their laps again. And I didn't miss the look of desire and lust on their faces. I slowly walked out the room, swaying my hips as I did so, knowing that the twins were watching me.

I went to the girls bathroom, knowing that the guys couldn't go in here. I fixed my hair and makeup in the mirror, I didn't actually need to go, I wanted to stay in here until class ended, but it ends in another 30 minutes.

I sighed, wishing I had my phone. I went into the stall, hiding in case some girl or teacher comes looking for me.

I got washed out of my thoughts when I heard the girls bathroom door open. I was confused as to why a girl could be that strong to slam the heaviest door in existence.

But then my heart started to speed up when I heard a 'click', meaning that someone had just locked the door. But why would they lock the door?

I furrowed my eyebrows, but then I silently gasped when I heard the very voice I did not want to hear in here-" Oh Delilah~ Where are you? We know your in here~" Jake chuckled like a maniac.

I covered in my mouth in fear that they would find me. Oh god- what would Jake do to me for pay back?..

This is not part of the plan! "Come one Delilah~ if you come out, we might not punish you as bad!~" Lanz said in a sing song voice.

I closed my eyes and stayed quiet. It took a few minutes before I heard the door unlock and slam closed.

I let out a big sigh in relief. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, then I unlocked the stall and walked out.