Family Power

(This is the continuation of the SuperHuman arc. Read the shorts to understand what's going on here.)

Goku wakes up and rubs his eyes. He yawns and realizes he's not in his bed next to Kaylett, instead hes in the void he gets up and looks around, just pitch black

Goku: Kay!!!!! Rose?!?!?!

Someone responded...

Kaylett: Goku?!

Rose: Mom?! Dad?!

Goku: Guys! Where are you?!

Kaylett: I-I dont know! I just see black!

Rose: Me too!

Suddenly Goku could see all the villains he faced... Cell, Buu, Frieza, Nappa, Zamazu, Janemba, Ultima, Broly (DBZ), Cooler, Turles, Moro, and Omega Shenron... meanwhile, Kaylett could see all her villains... Moro, Topo, Ultima, Cell Max, Vegeta, Colder, and Kefla (dont ask i ran out of ideas), Rose could also see her villians: Mira, Towa, Dabura, Fu, Turles, Lord Slug, Cell max, Captain Ginyu, and Demigra. All three of them get into a battle stance as all of their villians eyes all turn red and then attack their respective enemy no one was fighting each other, it was just Rose against her villians, Goku against his, and Kaylett against hers... this was a battle to remember... Cell and Freiza attacks Goku at full power as Goku goes Ultra Instinct, they all attack back but it was too much for him, Cell punches Goku in the face while Zamazu tries stabbing him with a ki blade but Goku dodges unfortunately right into Broly who gut punches him and then blasts his stomach with a ki blast knocking him into Frieza who stomps on Gokus back and then fires a death beam but Goku dodges and shoots a ki blast at Frieza but then Nappa fires a mouth blast which injures Gokus arm and then Goku fires a Kamehameha at Nappa but then he gets kicked in the face by Omega Shenron who then fires a big ki ball at him thankfully Goku dodges and extends his hand and as Shenron gets hit by a random flurry of punches and then Goku kicks Cell in the stomach super hard and teleports behind him and fires a Kamehameha but then Zamazu kicks Goku away as Cell stands up perfectly fine, Goku is instantly suprised but then Cooler grabs Goku by the face and fires a ki blast into his stomach and then he gets thrown towards Cell and Kid Buu who fire a Perfect and Majin Kamehameha which engulfs Goku and injures him heavily... Goku falls flat onto the ground powered down as all his villains surround him and get ready to finish him off...

Goku: N-No...

meanwhile Kaylett turns into her Ultra Instinct -sign- form and fights her villians, Topo tries punching Kaylett but she dodges and breaks Topos arm then Colder attacks her with full power but she dodges his attack but she didnt see the kick incoming and she gets kicked by Colder and then lands in front of Cell max who tries to stomp on her but she gets out of the way and blasts his head with many ki blasts but he was immune she gets confused and loses focus which causes her to get kicked in the side by Vegeta who then fires a Galick Gun which engulfs her and then she hits the ground, she gets up and pants as she then looks for an exit but when she lost focus again she gets punched in the chest by Kefla who then blasts her with a Blaster Cannon, as Ultima fires a Galick beam Cannon at the other beam which causes a beam collision, Kaylett is caught in between the middle which causes severe damage she gets knocked onto the floor by Moro as she couldnt get up any more... her villains surrounded her and got ready to finish her off...

Kaylett: D-Damn it...

Rose turns into a Super Sayain Blue stacked with Kaioken ×10, Towa attacks first by firing multiple ki balls at Rose who dodges them all and then she punches Towa in the face but then Turles fires a death ring at Rose who then dodges and fires a Kamehameha at Turles unfortunately he dodged and Demigra stabs her in the arm with his staff and he throws her into the ground as Cell max wacks her with his tail and then smashes her into the ground with his fist then as shes getting up Fu stabs her in the shoulder with his blade and she screams in pain then Dabura grabs her by the face and then he spits on her and she slowly become stone, but then she powers up into Kaioken ×30 and breaks out of the stone she summons a fire wall that burns anyone that comes near it and then charges a Kamehameha mixed with an impact flare which did a lot of damage to most of her enemies then Mira at full power grabs her by the throat and starts crushing her wind pipe she powers down as she starts losing consciousness and then Mira slams her into the ground with full force as all her villians surround her and get ready to finish her off...