Accident - Winter

Once upon a contemporary skyline in the cosmopolitan city of Seoul, there was a young man named Jaiden who was as ordinary as one could be, working a typical nine-to-five job at a bustling tech startup. He lived a life colored by the humdrum palette of routine - the same subway lines, the same office cubicle, the same coffee shop visits. Little did he know, his life was about to become as vibrant and unpredictable as the neon lights that splashed across the city after dusk.

Jaiden's counterpart in this tale was none other than Winter, the elusive and radiant visual of the globally acclaimed K-pop girl group Aespa. Her ethereal charm captivated millions on stage, and her name was etched into the hearts of fans like lyrics to a beloved song. However, beneath the glittering facade of fame, Winter longed for a snippet of normalcy, away from the ever-watchful eyes of the world.

Their worlds collided on an unassuming Friday evening when Jaiden, seeking to unravel from the threads of stress, found his way to a quaint, little-known bar tucked away in an alley of Itaewon. It was themed oddly enough after Western weddings, complete with white drapes and faux floral arrangements— a kitschy haven for those looking to escape reality.

Winter, who had donned a disguise to evade recognition, had the same idea. She found herself at the same bar, seeking a refuge where she could sip her drink in peace without the weight of Winter from Aespa on her shoulders, just Winter the person.

In a comedy of errors brought forth by fate, the bar had an ongoing event that night — a mock wedding party where strangers could team up and experience a faux wedding, complete with a photoshoot, rings, and a fake certificate, all in good fun. It was meant for laughs, a dare among friends, a story to tell. Jaiden and Winter, both unaware of the event, were mistaken by the bar staff as that evening's eager-to-be-wed couple.

Amidst the confusion and the rounds of applause from the unsuspecting crowd, they were ushered into the festivities. The noise and the rush, fueled by the spontaneity of the moment and a couple of drinks, had them going along with it. Laughter bubbled at the ridiculousness of the situation, where a tech guy and a K-pop star were playacting a wedding. They found themselves exchanging ring pops and posing for pictures that were charming in their awkwardness.

However, the following day, Jaiden awoke to a world that had tilted off its axis. Photos of their mock marriage had gone viral, and with Winter's identity now revealed, headlines screamed about a secret wedding. Fans were in a frenzy, the media was on a wild goose chase, and their accidental "marriage" was the talk of the town.

Amidst the pandemonium, Jaiden and Winter met to unravel the tangle they had accidentally woven. They expected to be anxious, but instead, they found comfort in their shared predicament. In a quiet coffee shop, away from the din of their unexpected fame, they spoke candidly, sharing laughs and dreams over lattes that had gone cold.

As days turned into weeks, the public's fascination with the accidental marriage waned, but the bond between Jaiden and Winter only grew stronger. Through secret meetings and hushed phone calls, they found in each other a connection that the limelight could not overshadow.

What started as a farcical mishap bloomed into a genuine relationship. Jaiden showed Winter the beauty of an ordinary life where she could be herself, while Winter brought a sense of wonder and excitement to Jaiden's previously monochrome existence.

Their love story, rooted in an accidental marriage, became an endearing tale of fate. It was a reminder that sometimes the script of life holds unexpected twists, and within the intermissions, you could find love in places you never thought to look – even in a gimmicky, faux wedding bar in the heart of Seoul.