In Time Pt1 - Sana

In the bustling city of New York, Jaiden Parker stood tall in his sleek office on the top floor of Parker Technologies, the company he had built from the ground up. He was known as a brilliant mind in the tech industry, but few knew the story of the quiet boy who once roamed the halls of Jefferson High School, silently admiring the beautiful yet intimidating Sana Minatozaki.

As fate would have it, years later, Jaiden found himself in need of a new secretary. Resumes flooded in, and as he sifted through them, one name caught his eye-Sana Minatozaki. His heart skipped a beat. Could it be the same Sana from high school, the one who never knew he existed?

The day of the interviews arrived, and there she was, standing in his office, looking as stunning as ever. Jaiden tried to keep his composure as he greeted her. Sana, unaware of Jaiden's identity, smiled politely and introduced herself.

"I'm Sana Minatozaki. Thank you for considering me for the position," she said, her voice soft yet confident.

Jaiden cleared his throat, trying to contain his emotions. "It's nice to meet you, Sana. Please, have a seat."

As the interview progressed, Jaiden was impressed by Sana's qualifications and professionalism. She was no longer the bully he remembered from high school but a capable and driven young woman.

After the interview, Jaiden couldn't shake off the feeling of nostalgia. He decided to take a chance and reveal his identity.

"Sana, there's something I need to tell you," he said, his heart racing.

Sana looked at him, curious. "Yes?"

"I... I was actually a classmate of yours in high school," Jaiden admitted, his gaze sincere.

Sana's eyes widened in realization. "Wait, you're... Jaiden Parker?"

Jaiden nodded, a small smile forming on his lips. "Yes, that's me."

Sana was taken aback. She never knew that the quiet boy from high school had grown into the successful CEO standing before her.

"I had no idea," she whispered, a hint of surprise in her voice.

As days passed, Jaiden and Sana worked closely together, and a bond began to form between them. Jaiden was amazed by Sana's transformation from the high school bully to a compassionate and hardworking individual.

One day, as they were going through a project together, Sana looked up at Jaiden, her eyes filled with admiration. "You know, Jaiden, I used to admire you back in high school. You were always so quiet and focused. I never imagined you would become the CEO of a top company."

Jaiden smiled, touched by her words. "And I always admired your confidence, even though I was too shy to approach you."

Their relationship blossomed, filled with funny and sweet moments that brought them closer together. They discovered shared interests and passions, and Jaiden found himself falling for Sana all over again.

One evening, as they were working late, Jaiden mustered up the courage to ask Sana out to dinner. To his delight, she accepted, and their first date was a magical evening filled with laughter and shared memories.

As time went on, Jaiden and Sana's love continued to grow, and they became inseparable. Jaiden knew that Sana was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

On a beautiful spring day, Jaiden took Sana to the spot where they had shared their first date. With a nervous yet determined heart, he got down on one knee and asked, "Sana Minatozaki, will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in Sana's eyes as she nodded, her heart overflowing with love. "Yes, Jaiden Parker, I will marry you."

And so, Jaiden and Sana's love story came full circle, from high school crushes to office colleagues to soulmates, proving that true love knows no bounds and can withstand the test of time.