Tutor Pt3 - Mina

Years had passed since Jaiden and Mina had first met in the library of Ridgewood High. Their journey together had been filled with ups and downs, but their bond had only grown stronger. After graduating, they both pursued their passions, and their relationship flourished. Now, they stood on the brink of an exciting new chapter in their lives.

One evening, as Jaiden returned home from work, he noticed something different. The house was unusually quiet, and a soft, inviting light emanated from the living room. As he walked in, he found Mina sitting on the couch, a small box in her hands and a nervous but hopeful look on her face.

"Hey, Mina," he greeted, a smile forming on his lips as he approached her. "What’s going on?"

Mina stood up, her hands trembling slightly as she handed him the box. "I have something to tell you, Jaiden. Open this first."

Curiosity piqued, Jaiden carefully opened the box. Inside was a tiny pair of baby shoes and a pregnancy test showing positive. His eyes widened in surprise and joy as he looked back at Mina, who was now smiling through happy tears.

"Mina, are we...?" he asked, his voice filled with awe.

"Yes, Jaiden," she confirmed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "We're going to have a baby."

Overwhelmed with emotion, Jaiden pulled her into a tight embrace. "This is incredible, Mina. I can’t believe it."

As they held each other, Mina's mind drifted back to their high school days. "You know," she began softly, "if I hadn’t been failing back then, I never would have asked for your help. It’s crazy to think about how that moment changed everything."

Jaiden chuckled, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Yeah, who would've thought that helping the queen bee with her exams would lead to this?"

Mina laughed, wiping away her tears. "I know, right? It’s funny how life works out sometimes. I was so wrapped up in my own world, and then you came along and turned everything upside down."

Jaiden smiled, his green eyes filled with love. "And I wouldn’t change a thing. Those study sessions, the arguments, the laughs—we’ve come so far since then."

They sat down on the couch, holding hands as they reminisced about their journey. From the initial tension and misunderstandings to the blossoming friendship and eventual romance, every moment had led them to where they were now.

"Remember the day I finally apologized for being a jerk?" Mina asked, a fond smile on her lips.

Jaiden nodded. "Yeah, and I remember thinking it was the first time I’d seen the real you. Not the queen bee, but the Mina who was scared and needed a friend."

Mina squeezed his hand. "You were that friend, Jaiden. You were the one who saw me for who I really was, and who helped me become the person I am today."

"And look at us now," Jaiden said, placing a hand gently on Mina’s belly. "About to start a family together."

They sat in comfortable silence, the weight of their shared history settling around them like a warm blanket. Their love had grown from an unlikely partnership into a strong, enduring bond, and now it was about to expand even further.

As they prepared for this new chapter, Jaiden and Mina knew that their story was far from over. With their first baby on the way, they were ready to face the future together, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would always have each other.