Obvious - Sana

Jaiden and Sana, colleagues at a bustling events planning agency, were masters of slight glances and unspoken words. Despite their palpable chemistry, their denial about their feelings for each other was a never-ending source of entertainment for their friends.

One particular Monday, their teammates noticed Jaiden ever so often peering over his monitor, casting covert glances at Sana. Sana, unaware of his gaze, mumbled to herself trying to fix a tangled balloon arch for an upcoming party.

"Hey Jaiden," called their colleague, Priya, with a smirk, "You're checking the stability of the balloon arch with telekinesis, or you're admiring Sana's handiwork?"

Jaiden's cheeks flushed. "Those balloons could pop any second, just being precautious," he stammered, returning to his computer.

Meanwhile, Sana, finally victorious over the pesky balloons, caught sight of Jaiden's flushed face. "You okay, Jaiden? You look kind of... pink."

Jaiden coughed awkwardly, "I'm fine—just, you know, the heat and all."

"The AC is on 68, Jaiden," chuckled another colleague, Marco.

As the week progressed, their team was tasked with setting up a Valentine’s themed event. Their boss, knowing better, paired Jaiden and Sana. The task: to come up with the perfect romantic setting.

“So, we need a lot of roses, right?” Jaiden said, not meeting Sana’s eyes.

“Yeah, and maybe some soft lighting, it sets a nice mood,” Sana replied, fiddling with a pen.

Their friends exchanged knowing glances, unable to hold back grins.

The day of setting up arrived and tensions were high. Jaiden was arranging table settings when he tripped over some cords, a mass of linen and silverware threatening to bury him.

Sana's reflexes kicked in. "Jaiden!" she screamed, dashing to his side and miraculously catching a rogue candlestick before it could imprint itself onto his face.

"Whoa, thanks! You have cat-like reflexes," Jaiden exclaimed, clearly impressed.

"I guess I just care too much about saving you from being 'the guy who ruined Valentine's Day'," Sana quipped with an eye-roll.

Jaiden grinned, oblivious to the double entendre. "Well, 'I care too much' about not giving you more work, so I promise I'll be more careful."

Their colleagues certainly didn't miss the banter. "If only they cared as much about recognizing their feelings for each other," Priya whispered, which earned a round of hushed laughter.

The event was a romantic success, and Jaiden and Sana found themselves alone at the end of the night, admiring the twinkling lights and soft music.

"It looks amazing, doesn't it?" Sana mused.

"Yeah," Jaiden agreed, looking around before his eyes finally met hers. "...It feels like we're in a romantic movie."

Sana chuckled, her heart fluttering. "If this was a movie, I guess this would be the part where the two oblivious characters finally figure it out, huh?"

Jaiden hesitated, something clicking within. "Figure...what out?"

Their gaze locked, silent confessions hanging in the air - but before words could escape, their friends burst in with a collective cheer.

"Finally!" they exclaimed.

Sana and Jaiden looked around, bewildered, then back at each other, and burst into laughter at their own sweet, comical ignorance that was apparent to everyone else.

"I guess we really are the last to know," Sana said, her eyes shining with amusement and something deeper.

"Yeah," Jaiden smiled back, his hand finding hers. "Maybe we should do something about that."

And with laughter still echoing, they stepped into their own romantic scene, no longer in denial but rather in a comedic embrace of the obvious - their care for each other was indeed love.