Before you go - Yuna

Once in a quaint, luminous city, untouched by the passing of time, lived Jaiden, a soft-spoken artist with a heart brimming with unspoken melodies of love. Yuna, an aspiring dancer full of dazzling vitality, moved like poetry through the bustling streets, her every step resonant with the whispers of dreams. Their paths crossed in a fated convergence, like stars destined to align, in the cozy embrace of a charming café known for its twilight serenades.

Under the pastel hue of a vanishing sun, Jaiden noticed her – a vision in cerulean twirling absentmindedly to a silent rhythm, her laughter an echo of a forgotten song. His voice, tremulous yet hopeful, gently broke the comfortable silence they shared at a table bordered with peonies in full bloom.

"Before you go," Jaiden’s words clung to the fleeting magic of the hour, "would you care to dance? The floor is empty, and the music is but a shy whisper, but with you, I feel it could be a symphony."

Yuna’s gaze met his, her smile a soft crescendo amidst the quiet of the evening. "I'd love to," she replied, a promise wrapped in warmth. And so, they rose, hand in hand, hearts tentatively tuning to the same tender rhythm.

As they swayed to the music only they could hear, their proximity turned the café’s timeworn floor into an expanse of infinite possibilities. Jaiden’s hand gently rested on her waist, while Yuna’s arm draped across his shoulder, a silent acknowledgment of the nascent connection between them.

"You," Yuna whispered, her voice a hushed sonnet, "make me feel like I'm dancing with the universe, Jaiden. As if every step is among the stars."

"And you," he replied with a depth that echoed through the room, "are the gravity that pulls me to earth, the reason why floating doesn't feel like falling."

They danced through conversations about dreams painted on canvas and ambitions that leaped through stages, all their words a prelude to the unasked question lingering in the air—

"What happens when the song ends, when the café empties, and this –," Jaiden paused, a sudden rush of vulnerability visible in his eyes, "this perfect moment slips through our fingers?"

Yuna’s hand found his with a delicate strength, her eyes gleaming with the inception of dawn's first light. "Then we find another song, Jaiden. In another place, at another time. Our feet may pause, but this dance," she placed his hand over her racing heart, "this connection never truly ends."

As the night wove its finale to the dance, they stood still, bound not by fear of the impending silence, but by a burgeoning promise. A promise that even if the night had to end, their melody would linger, unbroken and sincere.

"Before you go," Jaiden murmured once more, under the soft glow of the moon, "know that you've already taken a piece of me with you."

"And you," Yuna's voice, touched with the hint of a dance yet to come, "have given me a song that will play on forever."