Draco's NSFW alphabet

WARNINGS: clearly stated nsfw
*******************************

A - AFTERCARE
After he cleaned the both of you up, he would help you change into some clean clothes. Then, he would pull you into his arms and let the both of you get some rest.

B - BODY PART
Thighs; he would constantly be grabbing your thighs, whether that he to hold you in place, closer to him, or to guide you.

C - CUM
Literally anywhere on you. He loved seeing it on your face, back, just not your hair.

D - DIRTY SECRET
He's always wanted to have a threesome with another person, probably Blaise or Harry.

E - EXPERIENCE
Really experienced. He's had his fair share of girls to sleep with, so he knows what he's doing.

F - FAVORITE POSITION
Missionary; he likes to see your face as he ruins you. Plus, he finds it hot asf when your eyes roll back.

G - GOOD
He's really good. He makes sure that you cum at least once before he does.

H - HUMOR
He would take it seriously for the most part, maybe make some sassy remark to ease the tension.

I - INTIMACY
He would have sex with anyone, but you'd know the difference when he has sex for himself or when he has it to show love. When he's with you, it's easy to tell he's not in it just for himself.

J - JACK-OFF
He would do it once every two or three days depending on what happens that day. If you teased him or wore anything that shows off your ass or thighs, he would quickly get hard and have to go take care of it.

K - KINKS
Daddy kink, maybe some bondage, praise, and sharing.

L - LOCATION
Anywhere private, preferably a bed.

M - MOTIVATION
Seeing you in any kind of revealing clothing, even in your uniform skirt with the way it reveals your thighs.

N - NO
He definitely would hate the thought of any touch or play with his ass. Immediately no.

O - ORAL
He loves to receive more than to give. He likes the noises you make when he goes down on you, but further enjoys the pleasure you give him and the way you look when you suck him.

P - PACE
Always a rough and fast pace. Sometimes, when he's made you upset, he's go slower and drag out the sex, but he definitely prefers a faster pace.

Q - QUICKIE
He'd always be down for one as long as it's somewhere private.

R - RISK
He wants you all to himself, so he never takes the risk of anyone else seeing your body.

S - STAMINA
His stamina is a little above average.

T - TOY
He's not a fan of toys, but instead likes to prove that he could make you feel better than any toy you could buy.

U - UNFAIR
He likes the be in control, so sometimes things could get a little unfair for you with the teasing.

V - VOLUME
He isn't very loud as a top, having the occasional moan here and there, but when he's a bottom, he is very whiny and whimpers for more.

W - WILD CARD
One time, he tried on a pair of your nice underwear when you weren't there, and he liked it. He's never said a word of it to anyone, but bought the same material of your underwear in boxers.

X - X-ray vision
A little above average, around 8 inches.

Y - YEARNING
He always wants you to have more pleasure than him when having sex.

Z - ZZZZZZZ...
He would stay up until you fell asleep after sex just to make sure you were okay and comfortable.