Jimin

3rd person pov

With jungkook.

Jungkook entered his class as everyone started drooling over him.

In University he is a good boy, he is good at sports, good at dance, singing, painting and even in studies,.

He has a friend named Hoseok..

As he sits beside him.

Two girls came to them.

And hand a box of cookies to him.

"Oppa~ today is my birthday and I have backed this cookie by myself for youuu~" that girl says, while being so happy,.

Jungkook was going to take it but someone throw that box away, everyone looked at that person and it was...

"Lisa, wth is wrong with you" another girl says,.

"How can you think that you can lie to him?" Lisa says.

"What?" That girl say.

"This is from the backery," lisa says

"If this is from backery then also what? She bring this for me. Why you instrupt in between?" Jungkook got kinda angry on him.

Cause whenever any girl try to approach him, she always try her best to make that girl regret,.

"I don't want you to eat that, that's all" lisa has no answer for his question so she just says it and leaves from there. Making that girl sad, she kneeled and start picking up her cookies,.

Jungkook also helped him, giving butterfly to that girl, as another girl take a pic of it and send it on her Instragram page,

Whole school created a fan account for jungkook, about which he also knows but never say anything.

"Don't worry, I will eat it" jungkook say after taking that box from her hand,

As sir entered the class and they both went to sit on their place.

"So everyone, we have a new admission today, please come inside" sir called a boy inside.

As he walked in, everyone start drooling over how cute he is.

He wave everyone by his little hands and bowed.

"Ahh~ another cute guy" a girl say

"I hope, he and jungkookie oppa be friends" another girl say..

"Please introduce yourself " sir told him.

"Hello everyone, my name is Park Ji Min and I am from Busan, I come here to study with you all, I hope we will be good friends " jimin say as he again bowed.

"Aahhh his voice is so cute and sexyy~" another girl speak,

"Go and sit behind jungkook, " as jungkook raised his hand. And jimin sit behind him.

"Hello, I am Jungkook,"
"And I am hoseok" they both introduced. And jimin bowed to them as the lecture continue.

~time skip after lecture~

"Hey, do you have time table?" Jungkook asked jimin while packing his bag,

"No not now" he say.

"Here, I will send you, give me your number, so that I can also add you in our group chats" jungkook say while giving him his phone, jimin give him number and he added him in every group chat,.

"Wanna join us? To the canteen?" Hoseok asked,

"Yes why not" jimin say as they went to the canteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~