feelings

3rd person pov

Everyone stands outside of the university, and some of Taehyung's guards come in big buses and they all close the door.

And two guards stand there.

Everyone is in pure shock and scared

"What's happening?"
"What happened?"
"Where is Taehyung and Suga?"
"Why principal make this announcement?" Everyone is asking these same questions to each other.

"Jungkook? What happened? You know anything?" Jungkook was scared for the first time he is looking scared for taehyung,.

Jimin ask him this question.

"Idk, I hope tae will be safe" jungkook said.

"Sugaa tooo" jimin also added.

On other hand,

Tae get some guns from the guard which come.

"Let's end this" taehyung said to namjoon.

They all hide in different directions floors of the university.

The mafia who wants taehyung to be dead just find out that he is working here, so he comes to take revange.

"Everyone," as taehyung heard announcement from the terrace,.

One man in all black have a mega phone by which he is contacting with the students and staff who are standing outside of the university.

Jungkook looked at him and he realised that he is none other than a man whose deal declined by them in the first place, and he got sure that he comes to take revange.

"If your "sir" taehyung want your safety then he had to come here in 10 minutes, if not then I will throw bomb at you all" as he show 5 bombs to them everyone is scared they try to run away but the guards of that man stand infront of them with loaded guns.

"And also, he have to come alone, if he try to do anything to me, then boom" he said as he laughed.

Taehyung quickly ran upstairs.

As he meet namjoon. "Taehyung it will be hard for you, he can kill you" taehyung said.

"Idc hyung, I can't get that innocent people get killed" as he was trying to go but namjoon asked.

"You are doing this for them? Or for jungkook?" Taehyung sttoped for second, no matter what, taehyung still have love for jungkook.

"It's.... For me" taehyung said as he left....

He come upstairs.

"I am here, let them go" he said.

"Oh, look who is here" as he announced to students.

Everyone see that taehyung was there.

Jungkook is so scared now..

"Let me go inside" he try to push the university's gate. "Let me fucking good" he scream but guard don't open it.

"Jungkook, calm down," jimin try to make him calm but jungkook end up crying for taehyung.

This is first time that jungkook is feeling something for him...

"Let them go, you are my enemy, so let the fight between us" taehyung said.

As that man throw mega phone.

And they start fighting.

Everyone is scared for taehyung.

But at one point, taehyung is weak.

He was getting out of space,

"CMON TAE YOU CAN DO THIS" jungkook screamed, and that scream was that louad that taehyung heard it.

First time jungkook is showing what happened with tae in this mafia field.

Don't know for how long he had been in it, Don't know how many times he fight with someone, Don't know how much hard it is for him... Don't know how much hurt he gets for him.... Today, I have respect for him.... I am so glad that once upon he was mine...

Jk was so proud...

Everyone start cheering for him..

But

*Shoot*

They heard a gun shot, now no-one knows who got killed....

And everyone was scared for taehyung....

You can't be dead....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~