beast

Jimin pov

I

came home, and thought jungkook was sleeping, as I entered quietly in my room, I closed the door and turned and got scared.

The way he was sitting in bed, his eyes made me so weak,

Feels like he is not my jungkook, he is someone else.

His dark vibe fills the room, and I can get that negative energy. But I didn't give up as I asked.

"It's 3 Jungkook, you didn't sleep yet?" I just stood there, not daring to take even a single step closer to him.

He didn't answer and just look at me with that scary eyes, "look" is not appropriate word, he littrly "stare" into my soul by which my soul was going to leave my body.

"What take you so long?" He asked, with the cold voice,.

"N-nothing, we were just enjoying the party" I replied.

"We?" He asked..

"Yes, I and-"

"Taehyung was there?" He asked me suddenly, as I remember that he don't like him, so at this time maybe I should lie.

"N-no" I lied, my heart was skipping at his highest speed.

As he smirked and turn around and again look at me.

"You lost your one chance" he said with so domain voice that anyone can get scared.

"But-"

"On your knees" he said.

"Listen to me-"

"I SAID ON YOUR KNEES" he yelled at me and I just do what he wanted.

Maybe, today he will show me his bad side... About which taehyung was saying...

He gets up and stand in front of me and held my chin so that I can look in his eyes...

"You are still not as beautiful as my slut" his words give me heart break, it means he still love taehyung....

"I had so much fun with him,. And he handled me so nicely, let's see if you can" he smirked, at this point, I want to break up with him. Cause who like when your lover talk about his ex infront of you,. And not only talk, he littrly comparing me...

He take out the phone and start recording, as I get that taehyung's recording's flash back. I am so scared rn . But I want to show him that I am much more better than taehyung.

"Open my pent and start sucking" he said,.

Suddenly I feel like a slut, a whore. But I did it anyways.

Jungkook pov

Jimin was sucking me but I feel like it was not him, but it was taehyung.

Idk why I am imagining him...

"Not so good slut" I said as I held his hair and start fucking his mouth.

After like 2 hr and after cumming in his mouth for 3rd time I let him go.

His red teary eyes, swollen lips, messy hair, sweat around his chin and forehead make me feel like it's Taehyung.

As I look down.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

He look down.

Jimin pov

How I can say that yes I did.

So I just look down

He held my hair and make me look at him.

"I asked" he again yelled.

"Y-yes" as I received a slap.

"Not so good taehyung" his word again make me so sad that he is imagining taehyung.

He put his phone away and stand me up by chocking my thorat.

And throw me on bed.

He take out his belt and...

"N-no noooo" I was going backward as I know what is coming.

He started hitting me with that belt..

I was moving in bed trying to get away but he is so fast...

After like 30 times he throw the belt and ripped off my clothes.

"In doggy style pet, and lift your ass up" he said as I did what he said.

My knees are weak, my whole body is weak. My mind don't want to do it but my heart....

He didn't even put lubricate and just pushed himself inside me...

"AHHHHHH~" I scream maybe whole apartment can hear me rn.

He started fucking me with animal speed.

Now I know how taehyung felt...

Jungkook pov

I am still imagining taehyung here. But why?

Am I addicted with him...????

Istg taehyung Kim, soon you were here, on the bed, under me and my mercy.

As I laughed out loud...

Jimin pov

"He don't love you jimin, he still want his taehyung back,. His this side is real, and I can't handle him... I hate this beast"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

I hope you all like it, and also, I try to give a clue about my next story 🤫
I hope you find it out 🤫🤫

Other than that, byeeee