love and care...

3rd person pov

"TAEHYUNG..."  Jungkook screamed for some moments there is just silent, no-one dares to speak to anyone,.

Jungkook had tears and he was in full shock,

On other hand, Suga is the one shoot the gun to that man, cause he was gonna shoot taehyung,.

Taehyung get up and hugged Suga

"Thank you for saving my life" he said.

"I saved my life" Suga replied.

Taehyung was processing what he said,,, as Suga said "now go, everyone is waiting for you,".

As someone came to the edge of the terrace.  

And it was taehyung,.

Everyone is happy for him,

The Guard of Taehyung opened the gate as everyone came inside and the guards started fighting with guards of that man.

Taehyung also came downstairs, Jungkook waited for no-one as he ran to him.

Jimin also goes behind him.

Taehyung was just on the 2nd floor as Jungkook came from the front and hugged him.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked to look at his body if he got hurt or not.

Taehyung held his hand as he said.

"Yes, he did hurt me, but when I can tolerate your pain then it's nothing." He said,

At this point jungkook is feeling guilty for whatever he did to taehyung.

"Don't say it, I am sorry Taehyung, I-" he was speaking as taehyung cut him.

"Oh jimin, take your jungkook away, I have to go" he said looking at jimin who just came.

Jungkook doesn't want to go, he wants to stay with him now, but he can't.

This is the worst feeling, when someone you want is in front of you, but you can't even tell them that you want them, because you did something so bad in the past with them,.

Jimin came to Suga, "are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes" Suga replied,.

"Thank god-" jimin also got cut by Suga.

"You should go now" he said, as jimin just sighs and takes Jungkook away with him.

Taehyung, Suga, namjoon come out as everyone gather around them.

"Who are you?" Principal asked.

"Actually...." Taehyung don't know what to say and if they have to said truth or not....

"We were in spy 2 months before, and we just get retired," Suga helped taehyung.

"Oh, then why you never say it before?" Principal asked.

"Being spy is something that can't be tell to everyone, it's a top secret, and I hope you all understand it too" Suga added., indirectly telling them not to mention it again ever, as they all just understand it.

"But, whatever you do for us, is something incredible. Thank you so much for saving us" he said and everyone start thanking him...

The day started passing by so quickly...

In these days taehyung can feel, love and care from jungkook. But he still don't want to accept him, or want to forgive him... Jimin start getting suspicious on them too...

One day jimin and jungkook was laying on the bed as jimin asked..

"Kook? Wanna say what's between you and Taehyung?" The question was sudden, but this time he decided to give answer.

But he is scared that what if after hearing truth, jimin will leave him? Cause no matter how much he start caring and loving taehyung, jimin still his love.

"Nothing..." He said. As he turn other side and sleep....

Jimin also can't focus him, cause he knows that he is lying too...

On other hand, taehyung was sitting with jin in living room...

"Taehyung,. Something is off with you these days, wanna say?" He asked..

"Hyung, it's about kook" taehyung said..

"Hyung, kook started care for me, he started loving me... I can feel it, on that day when they attack on University at that time too, I can see the love and care in his eyes, ... But..." He sttoped.

"But?" Jin asked but didn't get any answer,.

"But, you are scared that it might be his trap" jin said.

"No hyung " he replied.

"Then?"

"Suga..."

"Suga?"

Taehyung look at him for sometime as he continues.. "hyung, when I need someone, Suga was there., the love and care I want, Suga give me in first place,. And now, if I turn back to kook then it might not be good with Suga" tae replied.

"Is this all?" He asked.

Taehyung look down... "Taehyung, be honest, you still love jungkook or not?" This question of jin make taehyung silence.

Taehyung also don't know if he love him or not, if he wants him or not, he can't have him, but he don't want to lose him...

"Idk hyung, but for now, his moves towards me making me fall for him..." He said,

And again, they don't know someone is hearing them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

It's 1 in night, and I am writing this even tho I have practical exam tomorrow 🤣🤣

But what I do, your comments and support make me love to write it more 🥰

I hope you are enjoying, and the end is near... 😙😙

Byeeuuuu