why is he doing this?

3rd person pov

It's been a month since taehyung and Suga started the classes,.

Jungkook is so angry and frustrated with it, and don't know why he is doing this, he never leaves a chance to scare taehyung, but now, taehyung is getting more and more stronger day by day,.

Taehyung was going to his class as someone pulled him inside one of the empty classrooms,. And close the door,.

Taehyung knows so well that he is no-one than jungkook,. Jungkook pushed him and made him stand between his arms and wall,.

Taehyung is not scared not angry, he is just smirking with this behaviour of him

"Look like someone still can't resist my charm" taehyung said being over proud of himself,.

"Shut the fuck up, and leave from this university" jungkook held his chin as he speaks in anger.

But taehyung is strong enough to jerk off his hand as he slapped him and hold his hair to make him look at his eyes.

"First of all, I am your Professor here, so speak to me nicely" taehyung said and slapped him again and held him by his neck,. His grip is so tight that jungkook is getting out of oxygen in no time,.

"And second, I come here to do something which I should do before, and without completing it, I am not going anywhere" he said, and left from there leaving Jungkook coughing.

They don't know that someone is watching as they both enter and Taehyung comes out in anger,.

Jungkook punched the wall in anger and he also left for his class.

In middle, suga sttoped him,.

"So, how's MY jimin?'"Suga pocked him.

"Suga, I am already so frustrated so don't make me more" he said,.

"But I didn't do anything, I am just asking if MY jimin is GoOD or not" Suga is noticing the frustration and anger is increasing, but he can't do anything,.

As he pushed him and left from there.

The class has started already and Taehyung is already started teaching,. As jungkook entered,.

"May I come in sir?"

"You may not" he said, without even glancing at him, leaving jk is shocked,.

"B-but-"

"You are 15 minutes late," taehyung said still not even noticing him.

"But I was-"

"No excuses, you may leave now, I have to continue the class" taehyung said as he look at the class.

"Oh and also, if you want then take Jimin too, so that you can pass your time until the class finish" he said directly looking at jimin, who looked down,.

"Because, he is also using his phone in my class" taehyung said, making jimin shocked how did he find out.

"S-sir, I am not" jimin said as he stand up.

"Oh really?" Taehyung said as he look down.

"He was using his phone or not? Lisa?" He asked her, as she was sitting behind him.

"Yes Sir," Lisa get up and answer, and everyone is praising taehyung for it.

"B-but-"

"Jimin, you may leave" taehyung said as jimin also go out with jungkook.

They both went to the canteen.

And sit on the chair.

"He is doing it purposely" jk said.

"But why? Isn't he your brother,? Why did he doing it?" Jimin asked .

"Nothing, " jk said.

After the class is over,

"So, there will be test tomorrow, in which I include everything that I teach you until now" he said to class.

"And also, tell it to that both" he added as he took his file and left.

Jungkook and jimin come to the class and everyone tell them about the test.

'i am pretty sure, taehyung will do something in this test' jk thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~