Yn

3rd person pov

~at the party~

The mafia party is held in the most popular club of Korea,

Everyone is there, some of them are dancing, some of them are talking with each other, some are holding meetings and some are even fighting on who is best.

As one young man entered, taking everyone's attention to him.

The music has stopped as everyone is just watching him and thinking about who he was.

"Who are you? And who gives you permission to enter?" As a man holding his collar, asked.

That boy smirked at him and said, "Do you forget about your king?" As everyone is now asking each other if someone knows him.

That boy pushed that man aside and went to the stage.

He took a glass of wine and said,

"I am the new CEO of Kim Company, Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK" as everyone gasped.

"What about Kim Taehyung?" A man asked .

"He died in car accident and now, because of I am his husband I be a new CEO" jungkook said it so proudly.

"We don't believe you" another man said.

"You all don't have to belive him" they heard a familiar voice as they turn to the entrence and they all show a familiar face.

A boy in black suit with all his friends was there.

He also approached jungkook.

"Y-you " jungkook said with full anger.

That boy smirked and take glass from his hand and raise it in the air and said.

"My position is not that simple to take, and about death? I don't think so that that accident or the one who "creat" that accident was that powerful to kill me" taehyung said it and laughed, jungkook is getting so angry.

As he tried to held Taehyung's hand but Suga come in between them and said "not today".

And everyone is now cheering for his come back.

"But I have proof that I owned that company" jungkook said.

"Show it" a girl come out.

"Y-yn" taehyung said and hugged her.

"C'mon show it to us" yn said after breaking the hug.

Jungkook's one man gave him tablet as he start doing something and starting to look in the company's document.

As he found and read...

"I Kim Tae hyung, signing this contract, where I said that if in future anything happens to me, I will give 1% of my company to Jeon jungkook" as jungkook look at him cause he knows that they do something in this.

"Only 1% and you say that you are our king" that same man who held his collar laugh out.

"You bitch" jungkook said to him.

"No no no Mr. Jeon, if you say or do anything bad with them then they will kill you, so I am giving you a free suggestions that get lost, and also don't forget to go out from MY home too" taehyung said,

Jungkook was going to slap him but Suga held him and slapped him.

"I dare you to even touch him now" Suga said as jungkook left.

"So in the end you lose your control huh?" He heard a voice out of the party club

As he turn and see namjoon there.

"You are on his side huh?" Jungkook asked while going near him.

"Don't try to change the topic" namjoon said,.

As jungkook is looked confused.

"First, you being nice and took control over taehyung and now the history is repeating, you are again being nice to jimin... But..." He said as he put his hand on jk's shoulder.

"But?" He asked,.

"For how long you gonna hide your this devil side?" Namjoon asked.

As jk was going but he sttoped him.

"Btw, you do know that jimin is actually boyfriend of Suga in past?" His these words make jungkook turn back.

" What? You don't know?" Namjoon asked "opps~ I should not have said that" namjoon said as he left, while laughing.

Jk is now so much angry and sit in the car....

"Go to the home, fast" he told it to driver aa he drive and start thinking about jimin and Suga...

"Jimin why you lied to me"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

Out fits of YN TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK