jin

3rd person pov

Taehyung is so weak now,
It's been an hour since the vibration is vibrating.

His legs, his hands, his body everything is shivering.

Jungkook was just sitting there on the couch and looking at the helpless taehyung.

"Just how pathetic you are" jungkook said and laughed at him.

Taehyung can't even think of any answer in his mind,.

He was just crying.

Jungkook looked at the wall clock and realised that, there is only an hour left, and by looking at Taehyung he can easily go like this,.

But jungkook don't want it,.

As he gets up and takes out his belt.

And start smacking taehyung's back making taehyung scarem in pain,

But he still holds onto his grip.

Jungkook started smaking him faster but taehyung kept holding the coin making jungkook angry as hell.

After like 20 smacks, jungkook stopped as he was out of breath.

He held on taehyung's hair and choked him as he asked.

"Why are you taking this much pain for him? What is he to you huh?" Jungkook was now in full anger. But taehyung didn't reply at all.

"No reply? Okay then, now I'll see for how long you kept holding it" jungkook said and took the remote of vibrator and put it on its highest speed.

Taehyung screamed and fell down on his knees and the coin also fell near taehyung,.

Jungkook stopped the vibrator and looked at the clock and laughed at Taehyung.

"Only 15 minutes were remaining" jungkook said and made taehyung guilty.

Taehyung was still crying and the red blind gold was all soaked in his tears.

Jungkook opened his blindfold. And Taehyung looks at the coin which is near him.

"You lost" jungkook said and was about to go when taehyung held his right leg with both hands.

"P-please don't go like this. G-give me one last chance" taehyung bagged him.

Jungkook sits on his knees to face taehyung.

"Because you take a lot of pain, I am giving you namjoon for some time." He said making taehyung happy.

"But but but, namjoon will teach our every work to Suga, and once he learns everything, namjoon will leave" jungkook said.

"And, also you make me angry, so for that, you will sleep outside of home in this state." These words of kook make tae shocked.

"Now go, I want to sleep" jungkook said as he left taehyung like this.

He picked up the coin and looked at it and held it in his hand and started crying. As he went out of the home.

It was too cold that night, and Taehyung was all naked.

He started looking for a space to sleep. Cause he is still scared of what if someone sees him like this.

He found a giant rock under the tree, as he sat on it, but it was also cold.

He slowly sleeps on it,.

As he showed a car was coming to him.

He was too scared but too tired to wake up. As he sees one man come out of the car, he can't see his face. As that man takes out a jacket of him and gives it to taehyung.

That man was wearing all black with a mask.

"W-who are you?" Taehyung asked.

"Shh~ you don't have to know, just remember that, it's from your hyung." That man says as he leaves.

Taehyung also sleeps.

"Why is this scent so familiar?" Taehyung thinks from the jacket as he sleeps.

In dream~

"Taehyung, why are you sleeping here? Come inside it's so cold" a man said as Taehyung woke up.

"Coming,.... jin Hyung" taehyung said as he went to him

But

Boom

His home blast.....

"HYUNGGGGGGG~" taehyung screams.

As he kneeled and started crying.

As a man put his hand on his shoulder and Taehyung look at him.

"I am still here" his jin hyung was behind him and Taehyung hugged him.

"I am never gonna leave you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~