want him back...

Jungkook pov

Today is an exam, as taehyung entered the class with the papers in his hand.

He put the bundle on the table and asked.

"Excited?" Everyone was silent...

"What happened??" He asked.

"Sir, we are scared, what if it will be hard?" One of the boys said.

Taehyung giggles at him, "Don't worry, I only take easy questions, cause it's our first exam" tae said and everyone get relieved.

He start giving the paper and come to me, "best of luck MaStEr" he whispered in my ears mockingly.

"And the time has started, you have 3 hrs" he said.

I read the paper and my eyes are wide open.

'why it is so hard?'

I look around as everyone is happy and jimin also looked at me, he is also shocked.

"You know the answers?" I asked the girl behind me.

"Yes, cause sir taught it yesterday" she said. Now I know why taehyung do this test,.

"Can I copy?" I have no other choice, even tho being a topper it's not so good for my image but I want to show him that I am still intelligent then him.

I started writing from her as he came from behind and snatch my paper.

"Get out" he said.

"B-but"

"I said GET OUT" he raised his voice.

Istg taehyung you will pay so hard for this.

"Actually do one thing, go and stand beside that wall, and raise your hands, so that everyone can see How a TOPPER becomes LOSSER" tae said.

I am so angry rn. " I am not losser" I said in quit voice.

"Yes you are, that's why you are copying" he said.

"But it's your fault that you asked the questions from yesterday's class when I was not present" I raised my voice as he slapped me.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice, it's not your home, and about my questions, it's your fault, if you want then why you came late?" He said.

Everyone is now looking at me cause this is the first time someone slapped me infront of the whole class.

"Now go" taehyung said and I stand beside the board and raised my hands.

I can see the smirk on taehyung's face, he is so satisfied and happy with it.

I hope you were still my slut taehyung Kim, cause you will pay so hard...

~in jk's dream~

I pulled him by his neck and throw him on the bed, taehyung is crying and going backwards as I hold his leg and start pulling him,.

"I am sorry master f-forgive me please" he started begging me, but I still remember his slap.

I slapped him and held his chin. "This is how you slapped me right?" I asked and again slapped him for more 3-4 times.

"I am sorry" he is crying very loudly and I can see my finger prints on his both cheeks.

I ripped off his clothes and take out my belt.

"The more you move the more you got hit" I said as I started spanking by belt.

His body is getting red marks and Shiver,. His scream is getting higher and higher, his face is start getting red and red. But idc I am so much angry.

After like an hour I sttoped and make him sit on his knees, his body is too weak for it, and I chocked him with that same belt.

"Now will you do this again huh?" I asked.

"N-no" he can't even speak.

"JUNGKOOK..... JUNGKOOK..... JEON JUNGKOOK" his scream make me out from my dream...

~end of the dream~

"Stop day dreaming dumb" he said as everyone is laughing over me.

I am so angry now, 'just wait and watch' I thought.

~after sometime~

My hands are hurting so much I looked at the time on wall clock and it shows that 30 minutes still left.

I look at Taehyung who is walking from here to there...

His ass is so damn hot, and his back too.

I want to tie that beautiful hands and want to spank that giggly ass again

His lips are make to suck my member and eyes are make to cry while he gets out of breath.

His voice is so damn hot when he beg me and his member is make for me to torture.

'Why I am missing him?
Why I want him back?
Why am I drooling over him?
Why I can't resist his hotness?
Why?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

I hope you like this part, cause I wrote it while I was in cafeteria with my friends around 😂