revange

~3rd person pov~

"Doctor, Doctor, the patient is taking breaths" a nurse was running inside the doctor's cabin where he was talking with Namjoon, Suga and....

Jin

They heard it as they all ran to the patient.

The doctor went inside as they all stayed outside.

"I hope he comes out of coma" Suga said as jin and namjoon nodded.

" I really don't believe that jungkook can do this" namjoon says in disbelief.

"He is already hurting my brother and you say you don't even believe?" Jin start getting angry on him.

Doctor came out as they went to him.

"He is out of coma, but still he is weak, so you can meet him, but please, try not to give him stress" doctor said as they went inside.

"Taehyung" jin called him as he looked at them.

"H-hyung " a tear fell down from taehyung's eye.

"Are you ok?" Jin said as he hugged him.

"I-i don't know hyung I don't know, I want to cry, hyung" he said as he started crying while hugging him.

Showing him like this everyone start crying.

Taehyung cried for so long in the same position, it's like, he was remembering what jungkook did with him before 15 days and he went in coma because of him,

"I loved him hyung, but he never accepted me" taehyung broke the hug as jin held his hand and sit beside him.

"I know tae , but idk why he changed?" Jin said.

"Even idk hyung, maybe maybe it's my fault that I choose a wrong person. It's my fault hyung" taehyung again start crying,.

"Tae, Don't cry for that person who don't deserve it" Suga speak.

"This is not easy Suga, have you even been through this feeling? Do you even know how much hurtful it is to show your loved once with someone else" taehyung start yelling at him.

"Jimin..." Suga only take his name as now they 3 are looking at him.

"Jimin what?" Taehyung asked.

"He was my boyfriend in the past" Suga said.

"W-what?, but he said you are..." Taehyung is so shocked.

"He is lying, he told me to hide our relationship too, because he love jungkook now, I begged him to stay with me, but he just leave me alone on that road in rain." Suga said, no-one expected this from him..

"T-then, I was so helpless, cause I have no money, no home nothing, I have everything in Thailand, and that too, I just sell my everything in Thailand just to come here and to stay with my jimin." Suga added.

"And after a year, he meet with jungkook... And leave me... And because of I don't have anything to do, I called him and again begged him to help me to find a job...." Suga said.

"B-but your that file and everything?" Taehyung asked.

"That was fake, jimin told me to do that all, in reality I am just a ordinary student who do part time job in café to pay my university fees and rent of my home" Suga said.

"Then why you leave him? How can you see him with anyone else" taehyung asked.

"Maybe, it's what love for me... For me, I loved him, but he didn't love me. In this all there is nothing his fault, maybe, jungkook have something that I have not and that jimin wants. Maybe this is what love... Love is not to force someone to stay with you, love is to let them go, cause when they love you, they will comeback, and when they do not come then they have never loved you" Suga said.

Taehyung was just silently listening to him as if he started having flashback of their relationship.

"But tae, what jungkook did with you was not love, not even hate, it's feels like some kind of revange" Suga said.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Because, after that accident I can see a smile on his face, it's like he is saying that 'finally, now I am happy' to himself. If it's hatred then he should have done it way before." Suga said.

"I've seen that too" taehyung remembered his face and say it.

"But why?" Jin asked leaving everyone in thinking.

"Jungkook still feels that you are dead" namjoon told him

"And now, he is planning to be a new CEO of the company" namjoon added.

"I can't let him go this easily" taehyung said.

"We will help you" they 3 said it together.

"Let's go to the office rn" taehyung was going to go but jin sttoped him.

"Not now, cause you are not well enough" jin says

"And also, after 3 days there is a meeting of mafias so how about we go there" Suga said.

"Yes, but we have to do something of his name, cause he forcefully sign up this company to his name" taehyung said.

"I have an idea" Suga said..

"Let's have some fun at the party~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~