New Year's Eve Joy (OT8)

A/N here is another New Year's Eve story to end 2023 this one is short but sweet it's a little space story

On a chilly New Year's Eve, Stray Kids' members Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin decided to go shopping for their little party. They were excited to spend the evening together, celebrating the arrival of the new year.

As they strolled through the bustling streets, laughter and chatter filled the air. Chan suggested they stop by a nearby store to buy some snacks and decorations. The group agreed, eager to make their gathering even more special.

As they turned a corner, they noticed an alley behind the store where they heard muffled cries and the sound of a scuffle. Concerned, they followed the noise and discovered a heartbreaking scene. A young man, cowering on the ground, was being hit and assaulted by a group of individuals.

Without hesitation, the members of Stray Kids rushed to his aid, using their combined strength to fend off the attackers. The young man, trembling and tearful, looked up at his rescuers with gratitude and relief.

Realizing that something wasn't quite right, Changbin gently approached the young man and asked, "Are you okay? What happened?"

Between sobs, the young man managed to explain, "I... think so. Tank chu... chu won't hurt me wright? Twey wanted me to do bad stuff and I no wanna but twen they were going to fworce me."

The members exchanged glances, their hearts swelling with compassion as they realized that he was a little. Determined to help, they made a unanimous decision to take him home with them.

"No, we would never hurt you," Chan reassured softly, kneeling down to the young man's level. "Can you tell us how old you are?"

The young man held up two fingers, his vulnerability tugging at the members' heartstrings. Minho approached him, crouching down and gently grasping his tiny hand.

"What's your name, angel?" Minho asked, a smile lighting up his face.

"I, Fewix, and I fink chu is pwetty." Felix giggled, his small hand caressing Minho's cheek.

"Thank you, Felix. I think you're pretty too," Minho replied, his voice full of warmth. "My name is Minho. Would you like to come home with us? It's awfully cold out here, and I'm sure you must be hungry."

Felix nodded eagerly but stumbled as he tried to stand up. "My weg hwurts," he said, tears welling up in his eyes. Minho immediately leaned down and scooped him up, marveling at how light Felix felt in his arms.

"Hush now, angel. I'll carry you," Minho whispered soothingly, cradling Felix against his chest.

"Chu no cware I'm a wittle?" Felix asked, looking at the rest of the members over Minho's shoulder.

"No, sweetheart, we don't care at all. In fact, want to know a secret?" Hyunjin chimed in, a gentle smile on his face.

Felix nodded eagerly, his head bobbing against Minho's shoulder. "Be careful, angel," Minho cautioned, rubbing Felix's forehead gently.

"We have a little too," Hyunjin revealed, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Felix gazed at them with wide, innocent eyes. "Weally."

Seungmin nodded, a warm smile on his face. "Yep, he's right here. He can be your big brother when you guys are in little space. He's usually around five when he becomes little." Seungmin pulled Jeongin closer, wrapping an arm around him. Felix turned to look at Jeongin, his curiosity piqued.

"Chu wittle?" Felix asked Jeongin, his voice filled with anticipation.

"Yeah, I am, sweetheart. My name is Jeongin, but you can call me Innie," Jeongin replied, smiling at Felix.