Blossoms of Destiny (Minlix) 🔞

In the vast wilderness, a pack of wolves known as Stray Kids roamed freely. Felix, their bright-eyed and innocent omega, found solace among the vibrant cherry blossoms that adorned their territory. The colors mirrored the joy that bloomed within his heart.

One sunny day, as Felix danced gracefully amidst the blossoms, a soft whimper reached his ears. Curiosity tugged at his heartstrings, and he followed the sound, leading him to an injured rogue alpha. Concern filled Felix's eyes, and without hesitation, he called out through their pack bond, summoning his loyal companions to his side.

Chan, the wise and compassionate pack alpha, arrived with the rest of the pack. They recognized the rogue as a notorious alpha, feared by all. Known for his bad boy image that sent shivers down their spines, the pack hesitated, uncertain of their course of action.

"Pixie, we can't help him. Do you know who this is?" Hyunjin, a beta, asked.

"I don't care, Jinnie. Just because people think badly of him, doesn't mean he is bad," Felix replied, with tears in his eyes.

"Lix, this is Lee Minho. He is a rogue who is hard all around the edges, and he's killed lots of wolves," Jisung, the shy alpha, said.

Felix let out a watery laugh. "I bet he had his reasons, Sungie. You can't believe everything you hear."

Driven by his unwavering belief in the inherent goodness of others, and insisting that they help the injured alpha, the pack carried Minho back to their den.

Seungmin checked Minho over, who had passed out from the pain of being moved. "He's got a very long gash in his side. Looks like he fought with a sword. He's going to need stitches." Seungmin bathed the wound, stitched it up, and went out to tell the pack how the rogue was doing.

"He should heal within the week, thanks to being a wolf. But it took almost a hundred stitches to close it up," Seungmin said, washing his hands.

"Jesus, Seungmin, you left Felix in there with him alone," Chan said. He and the rest of the pack rushed down the hall to where the injured rogue lay.

"He's out," Seungmin said as he ran after the pack. They opened the door and found Felix sleeping in the bed next to the rogue, and the rogue was running his fingers softly through Felix's hair. Changbin came up to the bed to grab Felix, but Minho tightened his hold on him and growled loudly. Felix woke up and put his hand on Minho's cheek, turning to see what had made Minho upset.

"Guys, please, leave him be. He's fine. There's nothing wrong here," Felix said.

"Pixie, you're lying in the bed with a murderous rogue," Hyunjin said. Felix looked up at them with tears on his cheeks.

"I thought we were better than this. Who are we to judge? Have any of you never sinned? You don't even know his story. Plus, he's my mate. What do you think about that?" Felix said angrily, with tears on his cheeks.

"Chan, what do we do?" Jisung asked.

"Felix is the best judge of character I know. If he believes in Minho, then we should give him a chance. He's right - we've all done things we aren't proud of, but we had our reasons. So we need to give Minho the benefit of the doubt," Chan said, looking at Felix and smiling back when Felix flashed his sunny smile up at him.

"Thanks, Channie," Felix said, snuggling back into Minho's chest. Soon, they heard tiny snores from the tiny omega.

"I want to tell you my story. I know you may not trust me, but I'd like to explain why you've heard what you have. My pack lived peacefully about a hundred miles from here. We were a close-knit, non-violent group. One night, as we slept, a pack of rogues passed through our territory, setting houses on fire. Anyone who managed to escape the flames was torn apart as soon as they stepped outside. My entire pack was killed either by fire or by the rogues. My brother and I were out hunting, so we escaped the carnage. My brother's pregnant mate was one of those brutally killed, and they violated her. He couldn't bear the pain and took his own life. I vowed to avenge my pack. Over the years, I followed leads, fighting each rogue responsible to the death. I'm happy to say that all but one are gone. I got injured in my last encounter when he pulled a sword and tried to kill me. I managed to get away and crawled to that field of flowers, where I thought I was going to die," Minho said, his eyes shining with unshed tears. Suddenly, they heard a sob, and realized that Felix was awake and had heard all of it. Chan went to pick up Felix, but he clung tightly to Minho and shook his head vigorously.