The Found Omega (OT8)🔞

Felix, a beautiful and kind-hearted omega, made the brave decision to escape his pack after years of abuse from his father. Fleeing into the night, fate had a different plan for him when he crossed paths with two rogue alphas.

"Look what we have here." one of the alphas sneered.

"And unmated, too," added the second alpha, approaching Felix and caressing his cheek. Felix instinctively backed away, but the other alpha grabbed him by the hair, causing him to yelp in pain.

"You're not going anywhere, little pretty," the alpha sneered, as Felix kicked him in the knee. The alpha cursed and released his grip momentarily, only to backhand Felix, causing him to fall to the ground. The second alpha then kicked Felix twice in the stomach, leaving him vulnerable. The alpha who kicked him straddled Felix's hips and began forcefully kissing him, while Felix, overwhelmed and unable to fight back, sobbed. The alpha on top of him punched him in the face, splitting open his cheek, commanding him to "shut up and take it, worthless omega." In despair, Felix closed his eyes, resigned to his fate.

Suddenly, the weight on top of him disappeared. Opening his eyes, Felix saw two massive wolves fiercely battling the alphas who had threatened him. Felix backed up as the fighting intensified only to bump into someone, he looked up and saw a very pretty purple hair alpha staring back at him. Felix felt a strange familiarity with him, even though they had never met before.

"It's okay, kitten, we've got you," the alpha reassured Felix.

Approaching Felix and the other alpha, the tall alpha with blue hair asked, "Hi there, angel, are you okay?"

Felix nodded weakly but then began coughing up blood, his eyes welling up with tears. "I don't feel so good," Felix whispered before losing consciousness.

Concerned, the three alphas exchanged worried glances. "Well, that's not good. Let's get him to Seungmin. Minho, put him on my back once I transform into a wolf. I can run faster that way," Chan suggested. He shifted into a wolf, and Minho securely placed Felix on his back before transforming into a wolf himself. The three alphas swiftly made their way back to their den, where Seungmin, having been informed through their mating bond, awaited their arrival.

Seungmin approached Chan and gently lifted the small omega into his arms. The three alphas reverted to their human forms, and Seungmin frowned upon seeing Felix's frail state.

"He's very light, and he doesn't look too good," Seungmin observed.

"As we mentioned, we came across a disturbance in our territory and found two alphas attempting to rape him. One of the alphas kicked him twice before we could intervene, and just as we reached them, the other alpha had him pinned to the ground and punched him," Changbin explained.

"Yes, I know, but he appears malnourished, and I can see older bruises and scars on him. It seems this sweet little omega hasn't had a good life," Seungmin remarked, gently laying Felix in the pack bed. Seungmin removed all of Felix's clothes, except for his boxers, to assess the extent of his injuries and provide the necessary care. By the time Seungmin finished, Felix's eyes were fluttering open.

"Minho, he's awakening," Seungmin called, and Minho rushed over to Felix's side, locking eyes with the purple-eyed omega.

"I know you. You and the other two saved me. T-Thank you," Felix said gratefully.

"The pleasure was ours, kitten. How are you feeling?" Minho inquired.

"Like I've been beaten up, but strangely, the pain is numb right now," Felix replied.

"That's because I applied my pain-numbing cream to your wounds and bruises," Seungmin explained. "Are you hungry, sweetheart?" he asked, to which Felix nodded. Minho carefully lifted Felix, reaffirming his lightness, and carried him to the fire where the rest of the pack awaited. The pack members smiled warmly at Felix, who clung to Minho like a little baby koala.