Seven (OT8)🔞

In a bustling city where shadows lurked in every corner, a group of exceptional individuals known as the Seven Deadly Sins roamed the streets. Each demon possessed extraordinary abilities and exuded an enigmatic aura, hinting at their true nature beyond that of mere mortals.

Felix, a gentle and kind-hearted soul, found himself subjected to relentless bullying. Day after day, he endured their torment, yearning for someone to rescue him from the darkness that consumed his life. Little did he know that fate was about to intervene.

One fateful day, while fleeing from his tormentors who had ruthlessly kicked him in the head, Felix stumbled upon an ancient bookstore nestled in a dimly lit alley. Although the store was unfamiliar to him, he sensed it held the potential to provide solace, as reading had always offered him comfort. As he explored the store, his eyes landed on an old, dusty book tucked away in a forgotten corner, emanating an otherworldly energy that seemed to harbor both a secret and a promise. Driven by curiosity and desperation, Felix opened its pages, unknowingly summoning the presence of the Seven Deadly Sins.

In an instant, seven strikingly handsome men materialized before him, their auras exuding a dangerous allure that betrayed their human guise. "Well, hello there, little one. What might your name be?" inquired one of them, a charming figure with dimples.

"F-Felix," stuttered the young man.

"Ah, Felix, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Could you enlighten me as to why you have summoned the Seven Deadly Sins?" asked the dimpled man, his smile carrying an eerie undertone.

"The...the Seven Deadly Sins? Are you serious?" Felix responded in disbelief.

"Indeed, little one. Are you familiar with our existence?" Felix nodded. "In that case, permit us to introduce ourselves. I am Pride. Can you guess my demon name?" the man asked, his smile widening.

With wide eyes, Felix uttered, "Lucifer."

"That is correct, little one, but you can call me Chan," Chan responded, his voice accompanied by a disconcerting grin.

"Hey there, kitten. I'm Greed. Can you guess my demon name?" inquired the man with feline features.

"Mammon," replied Felix.

"Nicely done, kitten. But you can call me Minho," Minho smirked.

A muscular figure stepped into Felix's field of vision. "Greetings, sweets. I am Envy. Can you guess my demon name?"

Felix gulped. "Leviathan."

"Very astute, sweets. But you can call me Changbin," Changbin beamed.

The tall, handsome man approached Felix. "Hello, pretty. I am Lust. Can you guess my demon name?"

Felix nodded. "Asmodeus."

The tall demon grinned. "Impressive, pretty. But you can call me Hyunjin."

A figure resembling a squirrel took a step forward. "Hey there, cupcake. I am Gluttony. Can you guess my demon name?"

Felix replied, "Beelzebub."

"Quite sharp, cupcake. But you can call me Jisung," Jisung winked.

A smart-looking demon stepped up. "Greetings, angel. I am Wrath. Can you guess my demon name?"

Felix responded, "Satan."

"Correct, angel. But you can call me Seungmin," Seungmin winked playfully.

Lastly, a sly-looking demon approached Felix. "Hello, darling. I am Sloth. Can you guess my demon name?"