Finding Solace (MinJeonglix)🔞

Lee Felix is a 23-year-old with freckles, born in Australia. Despite his Korean heritage, he had never been to Korea until six months ago when his parents decided he needed to explore his roots. However, Felix had secrets that had left him friendless, and now his parents, unable to understand or accept his true self, had kicked him out of their house, leaving him feeling lost and alone.

With nowhere else to go, Felix found himself wandering the deserted city streets as night fell, the flickering lights casting an eerie glow. Tears welled in his eyes as he contemplated his bleak future.

Just then, a warm hand gently touched Felix's shoulder. He turned to meet the kind gaze of a raven-haired boy who looked like a fox. The boy had spotted Felix from afar and sensed the young man needed help.

"Hey there, I'm Jeongin," he said compassionately. "Are you okay?"

Felix sniffled and wiped away his tears. "I'm Felix. I... I don't have anywhere to go," he admitted in a whisper.

Jeongin's heart ached at the sight of the vulnerable boy. Without hesitation, he extended his hand. "Come with me," he said. "I'll take care of you."

Felix hesitated, unsure if he could trust another after his recent troubles. But there was a sincerity in Jeongin's eyes that spoke to him, making him believe he would find solace in this stranger's care.

Taking a leap of faith, Felix placed his small hand in Jeongin's, feeling an immediate sense of safety and comfort. Jeongin led him to a dorm, where they were met with curious stares from the other members in the kitchen.

"Innie brought home a person," Jisung shouted throughout the dorm.

Chan, Minho, and Changbin emerged from Chan's room, where they had been remastering beats for their new song. They were surprised to find that Jisung was not joking - Jeongin had indeed brought someone home.

"Innie, I thought you were just going for a late-night ramen run?" Chan asked.

"I was, but on the way back, I saw him wandering alone in the dark. He looked lost and scared, and something told me he needed my help, so I brought him home," Jeongin replied, holding up the bag of ramen.

Felix looked scared and partially hid behind Jeongin. Chan approached slowly, not wanting to further startle the boy. "Hi, little one, what's your name?"

"I'm Lee Felix," he said shyly.

"Why are you wandering around in the dark, baby?" Jisung asked gently.

"My parents kicked me out because they couldn't accept my secrets. They found out, and my mom slapped me, and my dad punched me in the stomach," Felix said, barely loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh my god, angel, you should have told me you were injured. I would have carried you," Jeongin said, gasping.

"No, no, you've done enough. If you guys let me stay for the night, I can be gone in the morning when it's daylight again," Felix said.

"You can stay the night, little one, but we don't want you to leave in the morning," Chan said.

"But you guys don't know my secrets, and when you find out, you'll probably react the same way everyone else does," Felix said, tears in his eyes.

"I think I may know your secret, angel," Jeongin said.

"No, I don't think so. It's not easily guessed," Felix replied.

Jeongin turned to Felix and gently took his hand, making Felix look him in the eyes. Felix saw sympathy and understanding in Jeongin's gaze.

"Are you a little, Felix?" Jeongin asked softly. Felix gasped, surprised that Jeongin had figured it out.