From Captivity to Love (OT8) 🔞

Felix is like a ray of sunshine personified, spreading warmth and joy wherever he goes. That's how all his friends would describe him. Felix, hailing from Australia, had recently moved to Korea to attend JYP College, a prestigious institution renowned for its exceptional dance and music programs. In no time, he found himself surrounded by a group of amazing friends.

Among his newfound friends was Chan, a talented aspiring rapper and producer who, like Felix, was originally from Australia. They quickly bonded over their shared background. Another friend, Minho, also enrolled in the same dance program as Felix, showcasing his exceptional talents on the dance floor. Changbin, an aspiring rapper that Felix met through Chan, proved to be a great addition to their group. Soon after, Jisung, who had a keen interest in rap and was only a day older than Felix, joined their growing circle of friends. Hyunjin, another skilled dancer whom Felix shared the dance program with, quickly became an integral part of their group. Seungmin, who shared most of Felix's classes, added his own unique personality to the mix. Lastly, there was Jeongin, whom Felix had the pleasure of meeting through Seungmin.

As their bond grew stronger, they spent more and more time together, creating countless memories and forming unbreakable friendships. They became a tightly knit group, supporting and encouraging each other in pursuit of their dreams.

Unbeknownst to Felix and the others, however, there was one friend in their midst harboring deep affections for Felix. This individual became increasingly infatuated, eventually spiraling into unhealthy behavior - stalking Felix without the others' knowledge. Felix, with his bright disposition and innate trust in his friends, remained blissfully unaware of the brewing storm.

Meanwhile, life carried on with its typical rhythm. Felix continued to immerse himself in his studies and honed his talents at JYP College, increasingly gaining recognition for his skills. His friends were always by his side, cheering him on and celebrating his successes. But fate has its own way of revealing the truth.

After a grueling dance practice, Felix, Minho, and Hyunjin made their way to the cafeteria. They were all feeling famished after hours of intense dancing.

"I'm so hungry. I wonder what the specials are today?" Felix said, his voice filled with anticipation.

"I heard they have kimchi and tteokbokki. And I think they also have sangchu geotjeori," Hyunjin replied, his excitement evident.

Felix grabbed Hyunjin's arm and looked at him with a bright smile. "Yum! I think I'll get it all."

Minho couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy whenever Felix showed affection to the others. He had developed strong feelings for Felix and yearned for his undivided attention. Minho found himself constantly searching for ways to separate Felix from their friends, hoping that Felix would focus solely on him.

Seeing this opportunity, Hyunjin told Felix to go sit down and that he and Minho would get the food and join him in a minute. As Felix made his way to the table, Minho carried the tray of food and followed him closely. Unbeknownst to Felix, his jealousy grew when he saw Jisung hanging on Felix's side.

Anger boiled inside Minho. Why couldn't everyone just leave Felix alone? Determined to stake his claim, Minho sat down and placed himself between Jisung and Felix. "Hey, I was getting cuddles," Jisung pouted, clearly unhappy with the change in dynamics.

Minho smirked, his eyes fixed on Felix. "Well, the sun was in my eyes over there," he said smoothly, trying to mask his true intentions. Felix, understanding what was happening, smiled gratefully at Minho, warming his heart in an instant.

"I'll get cuddles at the dorm later," Jisung huffed, finally giving up and retreating to his own seat. Felix, Jisung, and Jeongin shared one dorm while Minho, Chan, and Changbin were in the neighboring one. Hyunjin and Seungmin resided on the other side.