The Mafia Boss's Angel (Seunglix)🔞

Seungmin, the notorious mafia boss, surpassed all others in Seoul with his reign of fear. Leading the formidable gang known as Stray Kids, his power and influence were unmatched. Standing faithfully by his side was Chan, a versatile Jack of all trades who could accomplish any task assigned to him. Minho, the master torturer, possessed an unparalleled skill for inflicting pain. Despite his stature, Changbin served as the brawny enforcer, his muscular build striking fear into the hearts of adversaries. Hyunjin, the cunning manipulator, possessed an uncanny ability to control anyone who crossed his path. Jisung, the expert in weaponry, was the go-to resource for acquiring any armament needed. Completing this formidable team was Jeongin, the unmatched hacker whose skills knew no bounds. Together, this band of individuals formed an indomitable force within the criminal underworld.

Jisung found himself on a coffee run one early morning, and due to the limited options available at that hour, he decided to visit a coffee shop called The Brew. Upon entering, he spotted two individuals—a man wearing an apron and a younger man who seemed to be around the same age as Jisung. To Jisung's shock, the older man suddenly slapped the younger one across the face, then proceeded to grab his hair and force his face toward the open flame on the stove.

"You foolish boy! If you don't maintain your appearance, I won't make any money," the man shouted angrily. "That gentleman paid a significant sum for you, and you had the audacity to slap him!"

Enraged, the man threw the boy onto the floor and proceeded to kick him. He was about to deliver another blow when Jisung intervened, swiftly pointing a gun at the man's head. "Mr. Lee, what the hell do you think you're doing to this boy?" Jisung demanded.

"He's my son, and it's within my rights. This is how I earn my living—I sell him to anyone willing to pay a decent price," Mr. Lee retorted.

"You don't have the right just because he's your son, you despicable bastard. He'll be coming with me, and if you have an issue, take it up with Seungmin," Jisung declared sternly, aiming a shot at the man's foot.

Turning his attention to the trembling boy on the floor, Jisung gently lifted him up. "Come on, sweetheart," he murmured. The young man clung to Jisung tightly, wrapping his arms and legs around him like a koala, and wept into his neck. Jisung proceeded to walk into a nearby mansion, where he encountered Chan and Hyunjin in the kitchen.

"Um, Ji, I think you were supposed to bring back coffee, not a boy," Hyunjin remarked with a chuckle.

"This is Mr. Lee's son. When I went in to get coffee, I witnessed him physically assaulting him. He nearly burned him on the stove, threw him to the floor, and proceeded to kick him. Before he could deliver the second kick, I intervened with a gun. Mr. Lee sells this precious boy to others," Jisung explained, his voice quivering as he held back tears.

Seungmin entered the kitchen and discovered the boy peacefully slumbering in Jisung's embrace. The boy possessed a striking beauty. Seungmin approached and gently brushed the boy's hair aside, causing his eyes to flutter open. In that instant, Seungmin experienced an electrifying surge as their gazes met. The boy let out a gasp and uttered, "I apologize for any trouble I may have caused."

Seungmin gazed at the boy and inquired, "What is your name, Angel?"

The others were taken aback, for Seungmin was not known for displaying such kindness to outsiders, especially outside their mafia circle. However, they sensed something extraordinary unfolding between the two.

"My name is Felix," replied Felix, accompanied by a faint smile.

Seungmin extended his arms and requested, "Would you accompany me, Angel?" Felix nodded, permitting Seungmin to lift him gently from Jisung's embrace.