Don't Kill Me (Minlix)🔞

Lee Minho was a formidable and influential mafia boss, commanding a notorious gang that struck fear into the heart of Seoul. His syndicate boasted a diverse assembly of skilled individuals. At the helm was Lee Minho himself, the indomitable boss, with Chan serving as his trusted right-hand man and versatile jack-of-all-trades. Changbin, the brawny enforcer, provided the muscle, while Hyunjin utilized his charm and manipulative prowess to lure unsuspecting targets. Jisung specialized in weaponry, Seungmin excelled as a skilled hacker, and Jeongin's mastery of martial arts made him an invaluable asset. Together, they aimed to eradicate the criminal elements plaguing the city. However, due to Minho's extensive body count, the authorities had branded him a serial killer, relentlessly pursuing his capture. Despite their best efforts, Minho's cunning and intellect allowed him to continually outmaneuver the police.

On this particular evening, Lee Minho had set his sights on eliminating a drug trafficker who callously peddled harmful substances to high school students. Resolving to handle this operation alone, he found himself positioned in the dimly lit alley adjacent to the criminal's establishment. "Did you honestly believe I wouldn't come for you?" Minho sneered, locking eyes with his target.

"Please, Minho-ssi, spare my life, and I'll cease all my activities," pleaded Choi Kwang, his voice trembling. Minho chuckled dismissively.

"As if I would trust such words." With a swift motion, Minho unsheathed his knife and swiftly slashed Kwang's throat. A gasp caught his attention, causing him to pivot on his heel.

Unbeknownst to Minho, Felix was trudging home after a grueling day at work. Although his job and apartment were situated in a less savory part of the city, he briskly navigated the streets, hoping to minimize his exposure. It was during this arduous journey that he heard a pitiful whimper emanating from the alley, tugging at his compassionate nature. Oblivious to the impending danger, Felix cautiously turned the corner, only to witness Minho's brutal act and gasp in horror. Fate had dealt him a terrible hand, placing him face to face with the city's infamous serial killer. Minho's gaze fixated on Felix.

"I apologize, hyung, for unintentionally stumbling upon your affairs. I heard a distressed sound and assumed it was an injured cat. Please, I implore you, spare my life," Felix pleaded, his eyes brimming with fear and tears.

Minho approached the trembling boy, deliberately slowing his pace. "Well, it appears you know who I am, yet I remain ignorant of your identity. Would you be so kind as to enlighten me before I decide your fate?" Minho asked, halting mere inches from Felix. He ran the blood-slicked knife gently across the boy's cheek, eliciting a startled reaction. When their eyes locked, an unfamiliar sensation stirred within Minho.

"My name is Felix, hyung. Please, spare me. I promise never to disclose what I witnessed. I don't want to die, even though my life is wretched," Felix stammered, his voice quivering. The cold blade pressed against his cheek, and as he peered into Minho's eyes, an inexplicable connection resonated deep within his heart.

"I believe I will spare you, Felix, for I have resolved to claim you as my own," Minho declared, gripping Felix's arm. The overwhelming mixture of terror and relief left Felix feeling lightheaded, causing him to faint. Minho swiftly caught him before he could crumple to the ground, studying his features more intently. Yes, there was an indescribable allure emanating from this freckled-faced boy, an enigma that tugged at Minho's heart. Determined to unravel the mystery, he hoisted Felix over his shoulder and proceeded to make his way back to his vehicle.

Upon returning to his residence, Minho skillfully parked the car before moving to the passenger side to once again hoist Felix over his shoulder. As he entered the house, he was met with a chorus of bewildered gazes.

"Minho, weren't you supposed to dispose of Kwang instead of bringing home an unexpected guest?" Hyunjin inquired, his curiosity evident.

"Who's that, Minho?" Chan questioned, his voice layered with intrigue.