|01|

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

He let out a sarcastic laugh making the others turn in his way.He was in his white shirt clinging to his body showing all his fits with a black pant.hHis hair were styled .

He crushed out his cigarette on car's bonnet before pushing himself off it.

He steps toward the boy in his early twenties , and who look like beaten pulp right now .

"Sambhal kar, pehle hi bohot maar chuke tum use."the one with rolled up sleeves of his blue shirt spokes while exhaling the smoke.

"Toh kya keh rahe the tum."He asks to the beaten boy , ignoring the advice .

"M-mujhe woh p-pasand h-hai isiliye use propose kiya tha ."the boy hardly managed to repeat his words ,the fear in his eyes was clear.

"Kutte propose kiya tha ya chheda tha ." a younger female voice shouted from behind.

"Kamine chhedne mai aur propose krne mai bohot farak hota hai."the younger male with baseball bat said .

"Bhai is kamine ne aapi ko spam number se gande gande message bhi bhejhe the ." the younger female spokes with some rage in her voice.

"Galti hogyi mujhse! please -- " before the guy could properly apologize a punch was drawn across his face making the poor guy fall back and before he could feel the pain another sharp punch was drawn.

"Bhai!!"

Everyone's eyes widen as the younger brother ran to stop his elder brother ,who rarely looses his temper or get physical.

He isn't the violence guy.

"Motherfucker gunah e azeem hai sirf galti nhi kutte tune use chhedna ka socha bhi kese." he growled aggressively in his raspy voice while punching the shit out of the poor guy.

His younger brother tries to push him off the guy."Bhai rehende mar jayega woh."

The guy in the blue shirt finally pulls the boy away ," Bas kro shameer,mar jayega yeh ."

Although he was pulled away but his death glare were fixated on the guy ,his hands were inching to kill him .

Shameer Sikander can be dangerously aggressive when it's come to the one who hurt Abeeha.

"Bhai mujhe lga tha ki aap toh maar peet nhi karoge , " his younger brother said .

"Haan jese tumne toh maara nhi tha use baseball bat se thodi der pehle."the guy in blue shirt added.

"Bhai aap aur mai toh qaabu kho dete hai lekin bhai--"

"Muh band kro aapna tum." he orders him cutting him off , everyone stays quiet due to their elder brother's command although it was not directed to everyone.

Shameer eyes went back to the boy who was laying on his back like no soul in him, his eyes changes into dark his expression went unnoticed by both male.

They were busy throwing daggers on each other , rolling up his sleeves throwing away his watch he grabs the baseball bat from his younger brother's hand who was not paying much attention until realisation hit him .

Making his eyes widen he gasps ,"******* mene Aaj tk kisi ko usse battameezi nhi krne di aur tune saale use chheda ,"he muttered between his hits ,the boy only could scream.

"Tune use chhed kar bohot bada gunah kra hai." he aggressively shouts at the boy ,who was now hardly responding.

He stopped for a second before hitting the boy last time and he said,"Ek baat ainda se kabhi Mt bhulna ke Abeeha Shah sirf meri hai ,aur meri Abeeha tk tere jese ginhone insaan ke farishte bhi nhi guzarne chahiye ."

"Aur sun galti se yeh galat fehmi Mt paal Lena ke Shameer Sikander ne baksh diya , tujhe baksha nhi hai mouhlat di hai ."He throws the bat away ,all this time young men were too afraid to mingle in between to save the boy as they just watch him beat the boy.

Now the boy can't even go to the police to save himself , cause it will get him himself arrested and will not cause any damage to Shameer and brothers because of their Fathers ,to save their family name they will never let dirt get them.

Sounds kinda mean and cruel but that's how the power works in this world.

Although it's not new for them to beat someone ,but it always been younger brothers beating as Shameer hardly gets physical and whenever he gets the reason is Abeeha.

Abeeha Shah His Uncle's daughter . She is 20 and in her last year ,she is the favourite child of both her family and his family.The girl with long light brown hair and sky blue eyes.

Shameer turns his head in the car's direction glancing the younger female who was now sitted inside the car with ear pods and phone in hand.

"Maine bola tha na Aiza ko saath mai mat leke aana ."he said in his usual deep voice, while glancing over at his younger brothers.

"Bhai wo sunti kb hai kisi ki ."

Their fathers are Cousin brothers and business partners . Elder one Ehtashaam Sikander father of Shameer Sikander, Aihan Sikander and Zainab Sikander .Younger brother Ahmed Shah father of Jihan Shah ,Abeeha Shah and Aiza Shah .

Both of the brothers trust eachother more than any one although they are not blood related.

"Ugh bhai aap ko dard nhi hota ." Aihan scrunched his nose as he did pitifully glanced over his elder brother who was rubbing alcohol on his knuckles.

Shameer gave a death glare to his younger one " Aur agr taya abu kuch puchenge toh apna muh mat kholdena gadhe ki tarah." Jihan mockingly taunt him as always .He loves to tease his younger brother .

But Aihan ignored his mockery with a fake smile and went to his car , sat inside slamming the door close .

"Kutte mere liye toh ruko." Jihan whined while moving towards the car but before he could touch the car door , car rushes away so swiftly leaving him behind.

Shameer jumped off from the bonnet throwing the alcohol bottle away , opening his car door and settling down he started the engine . Jihan also hurriedly settled himself in the passenger seat before the Shameer also left him .

"Bada begairat bhai hai tumhara ." Jihan complained ," Aur tum kya yeh jabse phone mai ghusi hui ho ." he scolded the young girl while glancing at her through the rear mirror .

"Bhai ! " she pouted while putting her phone aside.

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°To be continued °🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°