|05|

وہ آئے تھے اپنی وفاؤں کا حساب کرنے ہم سے
کتابے عشق کھولی تو قرضدار ہوکر چلے گئے

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Islamabad , 12 :00 pm

Everyone gathered in living area after eating their dinner , "Chalo bhai ab ek ek carrom ka match hojaye wo bhi adarak wali chai ke saath , kya kehto ho Ahmed . " Mr. Ehtashaam asked his younger brother .

"Baba already kaafi late hogaya hai aapko chalen ab bas so Jaye ." Zainab politely said to her father ,"Kabhi kabhi der se sone mai koi burai thodi hai baba ki jaan ." she smiled at her father nodding in agreement.

As Mr. Ahmed signalled a maid to get them some tea ,"Aihan beta jao carrom board le aao aaj tumhare baba hra hi deta hoon . " he ordered to Aihan who laugh at his challenging statement and went to bring the carrom board .

On the other hand Shameer entered the living room gaining everyone 's attention as always , he has that type of aura around him intimating one which attracts the attention ,as his musky scent spreaded through the room .

Making her heart beats faster , he sat on the couch resting his head on the sofa headrest ignoring all eyes at him he closed his eyes just to opening them again hearing his uncle's voice .

" Thake we lag rahe ho beta." he said before taking the cup from the tray ,as Aihan set the board in front of them.

Straightening his neck , he hummed in answer making her to take a quick glance at him looking at him he did look tired but wouldn't tell anyone ,after all his ego is bigger than his height . The maid went to him and offered him a cup of tea but he refused as always ,he wasn't a tea lover .

Abeeha scoffs at him , 'Khadoos ' she muttered in her mouth. "Kuch kaha tumne ?"Zainab asked who was sitting beside her she shakes her head at her and tries to steal a glance at him again but this time he was already looking at her ,she looks away quickly with rosy cheeks like she was not trying to look at him.

She could feel his smirk ,it might gave him a boost catching her trying to get a view of him.

" Aagye tum ? " her father's voice breaks the chain of her thoughts pulling her back in the world."Assalamun alaikum " Jihan greeted his elders , Zainab who was stun by his sudden appearance avoided looking at him.

"Walaikum assalam beta itni der kese laggayi ." Jihan taking a glance at Zainab and looking back at his father ,he said.

"Baba woh kuch zaroori kaam aa gya tha isiliye der hogyi ." he stared at Zainab while answering and other seems to notice it as well.

"Chalen ab aa hi gaye hai toh baba aur chacha ka match dekh lijiye."Aihan said clearing his throat and making Jihan to look at him as he nodded and sat beside him.

"Aur kesi chal rahi hai election ki tayyariyan ?" Mr.Ehtashaam asked after playing his turn .

"Abhi tak toh sab theek hi chal raha hai Allah ke rehem se inshallah hum Jeet hi jayenge ," Shameer replied to his father . " Aap aur chacha Jaan chinta na Karen mai aur Jihan sab sambhal lenge. " he drawled.

As his father nodded . Zainab offers Jihan a cup of tea , which he put on the table after taking it from her hand making the girl frown .

There's always been a weird tension between these two , and it became more intense after since his father's marriage proposal for him and Zainab ,she always been a good and nice always obeyed her father she didn't mind it much but Jihan wasn't happy with their engagement but he couldn't say anything to his father.

So he quietly accepted his faith , and as any other typical girl Zainab also adopted a crush on him after engaging with him .

But Jihan 's feelings doesn't seems to change as he still looked unhappy with all of this arrangement but can't do anything.