|14|

شاعری ہی تو کرتی ہیں اظہر ا عشق یہاں میرے معاشرے میں سر عام موحبّت جیز نہیں

میرے معاشرے میں سر عام موحبّت جیز نہیں

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

A long protocol of cars passes through the main gate of the resort, as the resort was decorated like a bride as well as lights were making it stand out in the area .

The doors of each car opened one by one by each staff opening it by themselves.

As from the first car ,Mr.Ehtashaam Sikander came out first as walks over to his wife's side and extended his hand for his elegant wife to hold on , and they walked in together .

Following them ,Mr.Ahmed Shah escorted his beautiful wife Mrs.Amna Shah in .

As behind them Laila helped her mother Shezadi Shah to walk in the resort.
Each of duo was followed by two maids carrying their gifts and stuff . Their cars were driving away as soon the members took off and let the next car come.

The staff welcome them with respect ,as they led the elders in .

Now the Staff guy opens Shameer's side door as he steps out and straightens his white chikankari sherwani,and he walked over to other side where Abeeha was sitted ,He opens his her side's door .But Abeeha sulked further she folded her arms together on her chest she pouted.

"Jaan sab intezaar karrahe hai ."As soon the words escape his mouth there could be noise of horn as Jihan's car was waiting behind . Abeeha hesitates a bit after hearing the honk as she puts her hand in his palm . Abeeha steps out in her gold pearl embroidery lehenga ,with full sleeves gold pearl blouse and net dupatta with gold pearl embroidery pattern on it.

As they went in , Abeeha soon jerk his hand away they step in the resort ."Jaan ab kab tak yuh muh phulaogi ."he said while bugging on her side .She gave him a seize look and went ahead to her mother .

Shameer chuckled to himself."Chlo ab aap ne mujhe manane ka haq toh diya ,"he mumbled to himself.

Jihan who sighed when their car stops in front of the resort ,the staff guy opens his door he steps inhaling the air and stretched his arm . Before going over to her side he inhales some extra and exhaled it .As he takes long steps and escorts her .With the veil covering her face ,she was also wearing a shawl over her bridal lehenga .

Helping her with her lehenga as he guided her the way .The whole ride for them was quiet and awkward ,none of them spoken .

Soon when they enter in the lodge , two other maids came takes the bride with them to the bride room .As the two male servants take Jihan to groom's room.

Aihan steps out in his chikankari kurta with shiny small size mirrors on it ,he wore his fancy cream colour golden embroidery over it . Smiling brightly he stare at the beautiful decorated resort.